spreadsheet ergonomics
2017-04-25 03:30:54 UTC
I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy Mac cultist is proving the advocates right again. Hey Snit, you have beaten the command line! My uptime is almost ninety-one weeks and Snit is a better man than you will even be! I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the Jonas Eklundh Communication troll is in its brain damage mode again.

Don't look now, but I think Jonas Eklundh Communication has a serious obsession with Snit. All in all, it's not a worthwhile unit! You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux/BVpdH5KOc6s absolute proof. And in response Jonas Eklundh Communication has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Cry harder, Jonas Eklundh Communication!
--
Eight things to never feed your dog!!
http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin
2017-04-26 16:52:52 UTC
WTF: <http://www.5z8.info/--INITIATE-CREDIT-CARD-XFER--_k7s1jt_inject_worm>. You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about. That's right Bill Cunningham! Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Sandman fabricates stories. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". All total lies, of course. If you have file.doc open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to windows.doc via a bash script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to build a set of script tools. The "advocates" value the LCD instead of choice. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>.

You can say I am Satan himself for all I care. If you have a.pdf open in a word processor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to linux.doc via a bash script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS:
Gene Wirchenko shows at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them are direct responses to that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them, not just crap. Meaning someone is hand writing many of these. You're going to use both open and closed operating systems?

Eight things to never feed your cat!!
2017-04-28 19:04:47 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!

Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-28 23:33:46 UTC
Some threads started by Snit:
Prediction of the herd
The Linux herd is in a feeding frenzy of denial
You may be a herd member if...
The desperation of the herd
Desktop Linux usage and the herd
The herd runs from talking about Linux -

Herd so afraid of me they fantasize about me using socks and lying
The herd defends the herd. Insane.
The herd acting very cult-like
Herd terrified of me
Marek summarizes his trolling well
The self-refuting accusations of Marek
Marek and challenges
The bias of Marek and the herd
Marek now begging people to not talk to me
The questions that got Marek to wet himself
Marek and tasks
Marek shows the good side of COLA, Peter only the bad
Marek begs for the herd to like him
Marek decides to back Peter's trolling
Why Peter Köhlmann is freaking out
Peter Köhlmann trolling me on YouTube
Peter Köhlmann smacks down Marek!
Peter Köhlmann claims Snit tells unquotable lies
Peter's convenient friend to the rescue!
Peter Köhlmann continues his tantrum
Peter Köhlmann begging for attention
Peter's convientient friends back his nonsense
Peter shows off his stupidity
Peter shows his incompetence again
Sandman does not care about obhectivity
LOL! Sandman trolling shut down for now
Sandman using his main account with content-free flooding
Sandman uses a flood script from his standard account
More than a decade of lying from Jonas Eklundh (Sandman)
More than a decade of lying from Jonas Eklundh (Sandman)
Sandman lies 4 times to attack Snit
Help Sandman prove he can tell the truth
Sandman lies by denying his trolling and liks to his trolling site
Sandman lies by denying his trolling and liks to his trolling site
OT: When is Slimer going to denounce Trump supporters?
Ping Slimer: If Obama said this you would have freaked out
Slimer explodes!
OT: Comments from bigots like Slimer
OT: How gullible Slimer, ronb, and other right wingers are
OT: Temper Tantrum of Slimer and GreyCloud
OT: How many of these lies does Slimer believe?
OT: Slimer hate these people out of ignorance
OT: Slimer working to prove how honest I am
OT: Open admission and a challenge to Slimer
Owl's recent circus, boosted by the herd (updated)
Owl's recent circus, boosted by the herd
Owl is a bigoted moron who keeps starting new threads with lies
Is Owl going to jail?
Ping Owl: Re - your racism
Ping Owl: Glenn Beck as a voice of reason... oy!
Goblin speaks of my videos
Does Goblin sodomize goats?
Is Goblin sodomizing goats?
Ronb joining the "advocate" frenzy
OT: How gullible Slimer, ronb, and other right wingers are
RonB and his iCultists

--
This broke the Internet

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-05-01 22:49:44 UTC
Linux offers the least to the least.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the phrase "lowest common denominator" but is getting the context wrong. You will never master the best of System76 the way I have! Ending support for command line holdovers is common sense.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Stupid Marek is being controlled by a corporation.

One guy reported him years ago. As expected, it did squat to attenuate the k00k.

After yesterday's update I no longer have to issue pulseaudio -k every time I login ;) See: I noted specific examples of Marek stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit.

--
Get Rich Slow

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-05-02 19:13:15 UTC
What I do is certainly more efficient. Trump Team has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. My uptime is almost forty-eight weeks and I am ready to go see a doctor! You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it.

Cry harder Trump Team! Linux offers the least to the least.

The "advocates" value being like everyone else instead of choice. You're clueless!

-
Eight things to never feed your cat
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn