SpaceX to reuse first stage tonight
2017-04-01 07:39:45 UTC
Snit's done a pretty good job with (I'd guess) value iteration to automate posts which are hard to distinguish from a previous post in the group. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandmancheck-css-detail.pdf>.

Don't look now, but I think Chris "the moron" Ahlstrom has a serious brocrush on Marek. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. Are you being a stupid on purpose? You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
2017-04-01 07:57:18 UTC
Marek is a false advocate's hero.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. No reason to think the coders even care.

Cry harder, flatfish+++! So glad there is no President Hillary. Bravo, Marek, you are now living rent-free inside flatfish+++'s beady little brain. Lul. Someone's passed old text through Google translate with (I am betting) value iteration to produce posts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member. flatfish+++'s posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Just nonsense from you. But you have completely left tech behind and are just holding me accountable for the actions of others. Why does flatfish+++ focus on his own ego so much? You're clueless!

--
Top Ten Ways Snit Trolls
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012978552519
Jonas Eklundh Communication
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 09:36:02 UTC
RonB has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Hey Jeremy, you have beaten the way Marek debates!

Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

My uptime is almost sixty-three days and I will now be called a liar by Marek.

You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have.

Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM.

Someone's passed old text through Google translate with value iteration to automate posts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group.

Time to blame anything but Linux! Having to suffer the use of KDE would just confuse the general user. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS:

--
E-commerce Simplified!

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 15:36:49 UTC
Can you stop begging for my attention?

Can you get a little less dense? Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandmancheck-html-detail.pdf>. Snit can't get anything else to work, either.

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 15:42:01 UTC
Bravo, "VM God" Marek, you are now living rent-free inside Peter Kohlmann's beady little brain. You can say I am Madonna for all I care. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Who are you even talking to? What were you expecting? Cry harder Peter Kohlmann! I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the small-minded troll is in its brain damage mode again. It is utter bliss to not read that crap. Only an idiot would deny the flooder is Snit, who is a self professed AppleScripter but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X.
--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund
2017-04-01 18:24:32 UTC
You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care.

Chris Ahlstrom only thinks about Marek, Marek, Marek! Time to blame the Russians! You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. My desktop is getting near the end of its lifespan. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. Frankly I do not really give a shit. Cry harder, Chris Ahlstrom!

Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. It is obvious this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways that underscore they are a response, not just crap. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not.

Linux offers the least of any of the competition. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the name on a post is irrelevant we know it is from Snit anyway. You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows. Marek is a false advocate's biggest fear. Chris Ahlstrom's developed an AI system with a Markv model to regurgitate posts which are hard to distinguish from those of one particular legit member.

If you have file.txt open in a word processor such as vim and you want to change its name to c.pdf via a bash script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD.

--
Top Six Ways Snit Trolls!

http://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0