NOTICE HOW I ALONE
2017-04-01 23:49:51 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>. Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he has to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when he was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts): <http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
http://www.malarnetcity.se

2017-04-02 12:03:16 UTC
Did he think that was clever? Having to suffer the use of Linux kernel is too much for Keith "the moron" Thompson to deal with. Spoken like a true Libertarian. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the Keith "the moron" Thompson stalker is in its brain damage mode again. Don't look now, but I think Keith "the moron" Thompson has a serious woody for Marek. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the term "LCD" but is just whining. Cry harder Keith "the moron" Thompson! He is as incompetent as Keith "the moron" Thompson. Marek is a false advocate's hero. The herd members value being like everyone else above choice and productivity.

Do not click this link!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
2017-04-03 19:16:03 UTC
Too much glue for you, gluehead. Cry harder, chrisv!

And in response chrisv has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Protected code is not enough to protect you.

What does it take to end this?

You can say I am Madonna for all I care. My system is getting long in the tooth.

Only an idiot would deny the flooder is Snit, who is a demonstrable AppleScripter but I don't know if it could be used to automate this.

You're clueless! chrisv's developed an AI system with (I'd guess) value iteration to automate texts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group.

What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!

http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se