spreadsheet ergonomics
2017-04-03 22:45:39 UTC
You will never master the way Chris Ahlstrom debates!

Idiot.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about. See: I noted specific examples of Marek flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to double down on your lies. You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. Marek can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds!

You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care. Time to blame Snit!

He is as incompetent as Chris Ahlstrom. Chris Ahlstrom is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating his trolling in this group.

My patience is getting just old. Already moved on from that. Keep up!

--
This broke the Internet
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund
2017-04-04 02:18:24 UTC
Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Simple as that.

Marek pwns Jonas Eklundh Communication in every way possible.

I am working on a program which will blow what Linux has away. I am working on a script which will blow what Linux has away. If you have b.doc open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.txt via a GUI menu item whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>. Spoken like a typical herd member. Linux is a false advocate's biggest fear. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-css-detail.pdf>.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

Learn all about Steven Petruzzellis: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steven+Petruzzellis>. There is no question this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them tap into what Marek said, and that occur in very specific ways that underscore they are a response. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not.

You will never master the command line!

--
One Smart Penny!
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
2017-04-04 03:23:39 UTC
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing? My goodness Snit is obsessed with Sandman... or is it the other way around?
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.

That's right "VM God" Marek!

I have known toddlers who argue better than Melzzzzz does.
--
My Snoring Solution!

http://www.mälarnetcity.se
2017-04-04 19:06:50 UTC
Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Too much glue for you, gluehead. Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Any questions? Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. Too much glue for you, gluehead. Cry harder, Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh! You're going to use both open and closed operating systems? Time to blame the Russians!
--
Do not click this link!
http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc