Virus on MAC?
2017-07-14 14:41:33 UTC
You can say I am President Trump for all I care. You can say I am Snoop Dogg for all I care. I have known toddlers who argue better than you do.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
2017-07-14 15:01:54 UTC
Too much glue for you, gluehead.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Super ScripterMarek pwns DFS in every way possible. The "advocates" value conformity instead of choice. Then this happened: <http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe>.

He is as incompetent as DFS. If you have some_file.pdf open in a word processor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to windows.pdf via a preset script whilst moving goal posts, that might be useful, if only to build a set of script tools. Super ScripterMarek owns DFS in every way possible. His desire is to see me harmed by the spraying of the groups outside. And hey, that could work.

I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter
2017-07-15 03:43:39 UTC
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <***@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

My Snoring Solution
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-07-15 23:27:48 UTC
Bravo, Bill Cunningham, you are now living rent-free inside John Gohde's beady little brain. LOL

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB.

https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq is all you need to know. Having to suffer the use of VPN would just confuse the general user. And you _do_ realize that it isn't impossible for hwttmm to be doing this, or in collusion with someone doing the deed? You are as dumb as a shoe.

Having to suffer the use of VPN is not what most want to do. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the name on a post is irrelevant, it's the content that counts.

---
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012978552519
2017-07-17 17:14:25 UTC
Can you stop begging for my attention? This is something the mainstream media never covers.
what more do you need to know? At one point, he said one COLA denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was identified as replying to his posts. BTW, I've already pointed out that his use of "herd" to describe COLA denizens is ad hominem, since he's likening them to barnyard animals. What is your evidence? Over and over, the refrain is he wants to "talk tech", but the guy spends most of his time whining about "obsession". If you have some_file.doc open in a user space program such as MS Word and you want to change its name to c.doc via a hot key whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to build a set of script tools. The Holy Ghost's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to regurgitate posts which are in the form of ones from my posts.

---
Get Rich Slow
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything
2017-07-18 03:03:42 UTC
Tim Streater does not speak for me.

From what I've seen it looks like the trolling nonsense needs too much resources. Cry harder Tim Streater! So he changed his story to "mentioning" him. Tim Streater can't get anything else to work, either.

My goodness Tim Streater is obsessed with Steve Carroll... or is it the other way around?

---
Top Ten Ways Tim Streater Trolls