Applescript help
2017-07-16 13:47:56 UTC
Who is obsessed with whom?

Onion Knight just wiped his ass with Marek.

Marek only thinks about Onion Knight, Onion Knight, Onion Knight!

Already moved on from that. Keep up! Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? From what I've seen it looks like the trolling nonsense got more sophisticated. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. You can say I am James Bond for all I care. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: Loading Image...

I think the point is not 100% to get them to the listen to him. The point is likely to piss me off for spraying outside groups he knows I frequent.

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's only reason for living. I think the point is not 100% to get them to the listen to him. The point is likely to piss me off for spraying outside groups he knows I frequent. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

-
E-commerce Simplified
http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot
2017-07-16 20:55:45 UTC
Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn You're clueless!

No no. He never agreed to stop trolling. He lied about his trolling and that was that. Cry harder, Bill Cunningham! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>.

-
E-commerce Simplified
http://www.musiccompose.pw/2010/Dec/05/26973.html
2017-07-17 00:59:22 UTC
Having to suffer the use of Linux is not what most want to do. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? Don't look now, but I think The Guy in the Sky has a serious mancrush on DFS.

A hopeless dream, out of my reach.

The Guy in the Sky's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail>. What is your evidence? Just some names Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <***@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <***@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <***@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo
The Guy in the Sky and DFS both lie endlessly and shamelessly and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further kindness or restraint. Generally, I'd call something like this a fabrication right up until you challenge it (as you are here) and he responds with the same thing again knowing he can't prove it. I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy circus is in its brain damage mode again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. Yup. Sadly this is what we have to deal with. People who clearly have no reason for being here other to antagonize others.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.macadvocacy.pw/2005/Nov/09/236626.html
2017-07-17 01:01:24 UTC
Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:
Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? Please stop trolling me. You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Who is obsessed with whom?
The content clearly is a bunch of rambling Snit-like crap we know what that means.

He is as incompetent as Marek.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!

2017-07-17 01:11:29 UTC
Lying sack of shit does it every time. Then the flood begins. Because the sissy just has to run to other groups to get the attention he's not getting here. Having to suffer the use of zsh shell is too much for God to deal with. Can you get a little less dense, God? Figures: <http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus>. If you have myFile.pdf open in a word processor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to windows.pdf via a hot key whilst moving goal posts, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD.

God does not speak for me. Awhile back I did work on and showed some JavaScript for the front end (only works on zsh shell ) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid God's kiddie crap while reading with Google Groups. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user.

You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's only reason for living. We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower>. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux.

---
Do not click this link!
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe
2017-07-17 21:49:04 UTC
Snit:
-----
I would love to see the group become that! I would love to see
people, for example, pick tasks they do with Desktop Linux which
they believe are handled better than the competition. I have
encouraged that for a long time. But so far few if any such tasks
have been shown.
-----

Marek:
-----
Linux is a Server, A Cloud, A service, A mobile Platform, A
developers dream come true, A super cluster, a Main frame and a
DESKTOP. It's not JUST a desktop. You're a two-bit bullshit coward
who refuses to face what Linux actually is. It's too much for you,
obviously.
-----

Snit (referencing to the above quote):
----
But it is not all of those things. Not even close. It is USED by
those things but it is NOT those things.
-----

Marek (some time later):
-----
Android isn't Linux. Android makes "use" of the Linux kernel.
Android is indeed open source, but it is not community driven open
source. Those that know the difference likely won't cry over Android
ditching the Linux kernel and adopting their own kernel. It simply
never mattered for all the reasons I stated above. Now the fact that
I have to articulate this in writing so these clueless tards like
DFS and Snit can gain some insights because they LACK their own
insights is what I find troubling. They both have no business
arguing in here. They are simply too stupid to have a conversation
about that which they just don't fundamentally understand in the
first place.
-----

Notice Marek uses the concepts I taught him (about how Linux is "USED" by the things he listed) then fantasizes about how I did not know the information HE got wrong and I corrected him with (and did so with no name calling or insults).

Bitterman:
-----
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I and if that wasn't enough, I,I,I,I,I,I.
Talk about a narcissistic fool.
-----

Snit:
-----
You left out his I, I, I, I. AM. BETTER. THAN. SNIT AND DFS!
He is clearly feeling very insecure these days.
-----

Marek Novotny:
-----
Well, if he wants to play this game with me he'll find pictures of
his wife on imgur with dildos all over her and I can cross post
those too. Keep fucking around Marek Novotny. I can play this game too.
-----

--
Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-07-18 03:19:39 UTC
You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X. Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more.

Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? Another successful Linux Android test. That is if you count useless crap as a success.

Learn all about Steve Carroll: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll>. That's right android!

--
Do not click this link!!