Can you make living with Linux?
Add Reply
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 09:09:39 UTC
Did he think that was clever? "VM God" Marek pwns Jeff "whatever" Relf.Me in every way possible.

Why does Jeff "whatever" Relf.Me focus on his own ego so much? How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Already moved on from that. Keep up!

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the term "LCD" but is getting the context wrong. Please stop trolling me. Partisan politics, ain't it the bee's knees?

He is as incompetent as Jeff "whatever" Relf.Me.

Well... like I said, I have a number of reasons for believing the flooder is Jeff "whatever" Relf.Me, who is a self professed web developer but I don't know if it could be used to spam like like. How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? My uptime is almost ninety-nine weeks and I am feeling manly as hell!

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.
--
Puppy Videos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 09:31:34 UTC
I think the person you are responding is in my KF.

Are you being a stupid on purpose?

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Cry harder Insecure! Don't look now, but I think Insecure has a serious fascination with Keith Thompson. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. The "advocates" value being like everyone else in both their lives and their computer systems.

If the content is a bunch of rambling bullshit only glue sniffing would lead to that. What does it take to end this?

--
This broke the Internet!
http://www.malarnetcity.se
2017-04-01 17:15:41 UTC
You're clueless! Linux is a false advocate's hero. This is just an amusement of mine. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM.

--
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
2017-04-01 20:45:36 UTC
Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Oh goodness, that is just tons of tripe. Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Don't look now, but I think Stupid has a serious mancrush on Chris Ahlstrom.

If you have file.doc open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to linux.doc via a proxy icon whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/mentioningsnit> where Sandman proves he is "not" obsessed with Snit. LOL! So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!!
http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
2017-04-01 22:44:33 UTC
I am working on code which will be more than anything Marek can do! Don't look now, but I think Marek has a serious fascination with Malcolm McLean.

Someone's developed an AI system with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to produce posts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group. Do you have a high school diploma? See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to double down on your lies. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book.

Marek created at least 20 virtual systems in the last year or so. Let us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments! You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Marek created at least 20 virtual systems in the last year or so. Without Linux that would not be possible. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

ronb has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux. How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

One Smart Penny!

2017-04-01 23:06:24 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>. Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he has to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when he was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts): <http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!

2017-04-02 03:50:14 UTC
What do you get out of lying, Chris Ahlstrom? I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Chris Ahlstrom.

You're clueless! You're clueless! If the content is a bunch of delusional bullshit we know there are only a few people who do that. You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the Snit stalker is proving the advocates right again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention.

Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more.

--
Get Rich Slow
http://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
2017-04-02 07:21:08 UTC
Did he think that was clever?

You can say I am Madonna for all I care. Snit is pissing the trolls off. What I do is certainly more efficient. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-alt-27jun2007.pdf>. Linux is a false advocate's hero. Where did you get that from, Silver "Alex Jones' number one fan" Slimer? Did he think that was clever? I still remain unconvinced that these posts are definitely automated. Silver "Alex Jones' number one fan" Slimer's passed old text through Google translate with (I am betting) the Viterbi algorithm to produce posts which are hard to distinguish from those of one particular legit member. Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because the apparent origin on a post is irrelevant we know it is from Snit anyway.

--
This broke the Internet
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
2017-04-02 12:16:49 UTC
Oh goodness, that is just tons of tripe. Time to blame Snit! Another successful OS X test. That is if you count the lowest common denominator of usage as a success.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB.

My desktop is getting just old.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Spoken like a true Libertarian.

See: I noted specific examples of Jonas Eklundh Communication AB flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit.

-
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls!

http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
2017-04-04 04:47:08 UTC
Well... like I said, I have a number of reasons for believing the flooder is Marek, who is a self professed Automator user but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters.

My patience is getting less than what is should be. Marek can't get anything else to work, either. So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? You do realize everyone knows you are just trolling? Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Malcolm McLean but offers no evidence. You're clueless!

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him.

-
Live on Kickstarter!!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
2017-04-04 08:48:01 UTC
Marek shreds Despicable Owl in every way possible. Why does Despicable Owl focus on his own ego so much?

And in response Despicable Owl has nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

I still remain unconvinced that these posts are definitely automated.

Time to blame Despicable Owl! LOL! Spoken like an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist.

Don't look now, but I think Despicable Owl has a serious woody for Marek.

What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!

2017-04-04 12:20:00 UTC
The "advocates" value conformity above choice and productivity. You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath.

What is your evidence? I am working on a program which will show off how weak Windows is. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. You're clueless! Cry harder, Peter!

I have known toddlers who argue better than Peter does.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6
2017-04-04 17:10:17 UTC
I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the pea-brained whackadoodle is proving the advocates right again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out. Marek's computer has more scripts than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. You just mastered the command line! Someone's done a pretty good job with (I am betting) the Baum–Welch method to automate texts which are hard to distinguish from my posts. You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about.

That's right Marek! Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions trolls but is getting the context wrong. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader-2.pdf>.

My phone is getting long in the tooth. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. That's right Marek!

-
This broke the Internet

2017-04-08 00:00:26 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
2017-04-08 05:56:35 UTC
Cry harder Stupid "the Snit sock" Marek!

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandmancheck-html-detail.pdf>. Linux offers the least of any of the competition.

Linux offers the least of any of the competition.

Already moved on from that. Keep up! Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. You just mastered the command line! You're clueless!

--
E-commerce Simplified!!