Marek Novotny: Retard or fool? Maybe both?
2017-07-12 13:01:21 UTC
Only what Jeff wants matters to Jeff. There is nothing you or I can do to change that. It's a medical issue and it is what it is. Hey Marek, you have beaten the best of zsh shell the way I have!

Then this happened: <http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding>.

Both of those guys get their jollies out of eliciting emotional reactions to their crap, which is the very definition of a troll.

I am working on a system which will be more than anything Jeff can do! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-archive.pdf>. At one point, he said one COLA denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was identified as replying to his posts. This is just an amusement of mine.
--
This broke the Internet

http://www.musiccompose.pw/2010/Dec/05/26973.html
2017-07-12 21:49:48 UTC

-
Eight things to never feed your cat!
http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding
2017-07-16 05:10:25 UTC
This is just an amusement of mine. My version of bash shell is getting less than what is should be.

A screaming headless torso of idiocy, copyrighted by the insane clown of contradiction. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb>. Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit Loading Image....

What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!

http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-07-17 00:05:51 UTC
Bravo, Rick C. Hodgin, you are now living rent-free inside The Holy Ghost's beady little brain. Lul.

Android runs on the GIMP kernel. So yeah, GIMP is mobile. GIMP is a Super Computer. GIMP is a Server. GIMP is a Desktop. GIMP is growing in market share.

WTF: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->.

The Holy Ghost can't get anything else to work, either. This is just an amusement of mine. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:

I thought showing someone a little generosity might help the situation. It did not.

We are not alone: <Loading Image...>. Oh goodness, that is just tons of tripe. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything
2017-07-17 05:38:35 UTC
Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-cal.pdf>.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>. I am working on a system which will blow what Linux has away. How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? You can say I am Snit for all I care. That's right Steve Carroll! Linux is a false advocate's biggest fear. How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Too much glue for you, gluehead.
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!

2017-07-17 22:02:52 UTC
A numeric wasteland.

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

Virtually everything Kohlmann says about anyone else is a lie. Who isn't aware of this by now?

What does Google know about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. I shall not ask Kohlmann how any part of Rick C. Hodgin's body tastes no matter how many times Kohlmann kisses it. But when the stats were run, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Kohlmann was far more "obsessive" than anybody else. Usenet is a self-governing institution based on the honor system.

And you _do_ realize that it isn't impossible for Kohlmann to be doing this, or in collusion with someone doing the deed? If you have some_file.doc open in a user space program such as MS Word and you want to change its name to c.doc via a GUI menu item whilst moving goal posts, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Having to suffer the use of KDE would just confuse the general user.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>. Dropping support for command line holdovers is long overdue.

Eight things to never feed your dog!

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-07-17 23:46:35 UTC
Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. WTF: <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.advocacy/smzXrBhsWf4>.

Who is obsessed with whom? http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc The truth is out there: <http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin>. How long has this debate been going on? But when the stats were run, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Doc O'Leary was far more "obsessive" than anybody else. From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the Windows ecosystem is getting better. Marek just wiped the floor with Doc O'Leary. See: I noted specific examples of Marek stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to double down on your lies.

I have known toddlers who argue better than you do.

-
Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@sandman.net
Steve Carroll
2017-07-18 01:27:10 UTC
What does Google know about Steve Carroll: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll+stalker>. A never-ending flood of posts, nevertheless produced with a run-of-the-mill keyboard, followed by a successful search for the 'post' button. When I got here, I wanted to be fair and open minded. I gave Rick C. Hodgin more than a reasonable person should. https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq is all you need to know. If you have a.pdf open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.pdf via a preset script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same. Where did you go to school? Spoken like a typical herd member. You can say I am Madonna for all I care. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's hero. My desktop is getting just old. Gee, imagine Rick C. Hodgin trying to pin his crap on me or others, no one has ever seen that before <eyeroll>.

Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@gmail.com
Steve Carroll
2017-07-18 14:59:54 UTC
These posts are clearly *not* automated, they are made by an overmedicated insomniac with an axe to grind who has way too much time on his hands (and possibly has other idiots helping him).

Sandman makes things up. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Sandman "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. What is your evidence? I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the Snit whackadoodle is unable to control his own actions. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

He is as incompetent as Sandman. Already moved on from that. Keep up! Android, runs on the zsh shell kernel. So yeah, zsh shell is mobile. zsh shell is a Super Computer. zsh shell is a Server. zsh shell is a Desktop. zsh shell is growing in market share. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

The "advocates" value being like everyone else more than they do productivity. My uptime is almost fifty-three days and them the facts, Jack! How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

---
Get Rich Slow
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
http://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
Jonas Eklundh Communication
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-18 15:02:46 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
These posts are clearly *not* automated, they are made by an overmedicated insomniac with an axe to grind who has way too much time on his hands (and possibly has other idiots helping him).
The "advocates" value being like everyone else more than they do productivity. My uptime is almost fifty-three days and them the facts, Jack! How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?
If you wanna moderate comp.lang.c as a human or via a program, please go
through the official management body of Usenet. :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Dan Cross
2017-07-18 15:26:52 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Steve Carroll
These posts are clearly *not* automated, they are made by an
overmedicated insomniac with an axe to grind who has way too much
time on his hands (and possibly has other idiots helping him).
The "advocates" value being like everyone else more than they do
productivity. My uptime is almost fifty-three days and them the facts,
Jack! How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common
denominator?
If you wanna moderate comp.lang.c as a human or via a program, please go
through the official management body of Usenet. :)
comp.lang.c.moderated already exists. It is unclear to me who the current
moderators are (the last post was in 2014 or so), but I'd like to see a
revival (probably with new moderators). For that matter, it would be great
to see an updated FAQ list.

- Dan C.
Richard Heathfield
2017-07-18 15:42:47 UTC
Post by Dan Cross
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Steve Carroll
These posts are clearly *not* automated, they are made by an
overmedicated insomniac with an axe to grind who has way too much
time on his hands (and possibly has other idiots helping him).
The "advocates" value being like everyone else more than they do
productivity. My uptime is almost fifty-three days and them the facts,
Jack! How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common
denominator?
If you wanna moderate comp.lang.c as a human or via a program, please go
through the official management body of Usenet. :)
comp.lang.c.moderated already exists. It is unclear to me who the current
moderators are
Peter Seebach no longer has the time to moderate the group (last I
heard). He would welcome the opportunity to hand over moderation to a
responsible person.
Post by Dan Cross
(the last post was in 2014 or so), but I'd like to see a
revival (probably with new moderators).
Yes. Peter and I had an email discussion on this subject. I'm not sure
whether I ever explicitly turned him down (but, Peter, if you're reading
this, you've probably got the message!).

One possibility we talked about was having a panel of moderators that is
constantly renewed as and when people leave the panel.
Post by Dan Cross
For that matter, it would be great
to see an updated FAQ list.
What would be even greater would be to see a return to the group of
people like Steve Summit, Chris Torek, Lawrence Kirby, Ben Pfaff, Dann
Corbit, Stephan Wilms, Dan Pop... (non-exhaustive list). Given the
choice, I'd take them over an updated FAQ any day.
--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk
Sig line 4 vacant - apply within
Dan Cross
2017-07-18 18:02:08 UTC
Post by Richard Heathfield
Post by Dan Cross
comp.lang.c.moderated already exists. It is unclear to me who the current
moderators are
Peter Seebach no longer has the time to moderate the group (last I
heard). He would welcome the opportunity to hand over moderation to a
responsible person.
I'd be willing to help out with that, but (like everyone, I suppose)
time is somewhat limited.
Post by Richard Heathfield
Post by Dan Cross
(the last post was in 2014 or so), but I'd like to see a
revival (probably with new moderators).
Yes. Peter and I had an email discussion on this subject. I'm not sure
whether I ever explicitly turned him down (but, Peter, if you're reading
this, you've probably got the message!).
One possibility we talked about was having a panel of moderators that is
constantly renewed as and when people leave the panel.
I very much like this idea. Richard, if you email me, perhaps we could
take to Peter and come up with something?
Post by Richard Heathfield
Post by Dan Cross
For that matter, it would be great
to see an updated FAQ list.
What would be even greater would be to see a return to the group of
people like Steve Summit, Chris Torek, Lawrence Kirby, Ben Pfaff, Dann
Corbit, Stephan Wilms, Dan Pop... (non-exhaustive list). Given the
choice, I'd take them over an updated FAQ any day.
I too would love to see this, but I don't think the return of those
folks is mutually exclusive with an updated FAQ.

- Dan C.
Melzzzzz
2017-07-18 18:09:44 UTC
Post by Dan Cross
Post by Richard Heathfield
Post by Dan Cross
comp.lang.c.moderated already exists. It is unclear to me who the current
moderators are
Peter Seebach no longer has the time to moderate the group (last I
heard). He would welcome the opportunity to hand over moderation to a
responsible person.
I'd be willing to help out with that, but (like everyone, I suppose)
time is somewhat limited.
That's the problem. But having posts delayed is better then having
newsgoup spammed by mentally ill troll.
Real Troll
2017-07-18 20:20:00 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
That's the problem. But having posts delayed is better then having
newsgoup spammed by mentally ill troll.
Don't be silly. There is nothing wrong with Trolls. It's the users
here who are mentally ill not knowing how to use filters.

Moderation kills communities; No wonder <comp.lang.c.moderated> is dead.

Get over it and get used to monthly sermons from Jesus and from
Ayatollah aka Rami. We haven't had Chief Rabbi yet so we need one soon
to balance the crowd.
Melzzzzz
2017-07-18 23:40:58 UTC
Post by Real Troll
Post by Melzzzzz
That's the problem. But having posts delayed is better then having
newsgoup spammed by mentally ill troll.
Don't be silly. There is nothing wrong with Trolls. It's the users
here who are mentally ill not knowing how to use filters.
Problem is that browsing group becames pain. Not for regulars, but for
newcomers.
GOTHIER Nathan
2017-07-19 00:41:06 UTC
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:40:58 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Melzzzzz
Problem is that browsing group becames pain. Not for regulars, but for
newcomers.
Actually a dickheaded moderator is more painful for newcomers. That's the
reason why I don't contribute anymore to forums. Most moderators is enable to
apply an objective moderation despite claiming to do so. The human being is to
easily corrupted by the power, even managing a tiny forum with no more than 10
contributors.
Melzzzzz
2017-07-19 00:48:12 UTC
Post by Melzzzzz
Problem is that browsing group becames pain. Not for regulars, but for
newcomers.
Actually a dickheaded moderator is more painful for newcomers. That's the
reason why I don't contribute anymore to forums. Most moderators is enable to
apply an objective moderation despite claiming to do so. The human being is to
easily corrupted by the power, even managing a tiny forum with no more than 10
contributors.
Well, forums are pain because of moderation. As deleting and modifing posts
corrupts any discussion. You don't know which is greater evil ;(