Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-17 16:26:39 UTC
Having to suffer the use of spreadsheet is too much for Trump Team to deal with. Trump Team has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Then this happened:
That's right Sigmond!

My uptime is almost forty-four weeks and that is with doing a full update. You can say I am a monkey wrench for all I care. How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

--
Get Rich Slow!
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex

2017-04-17 21:25:11 UTC
Too much glue for you, gluehead. This is just an amusement of mine. It doesn;t matter because the FROM line on a post does not matter, it's the content that counts. You are as dumb as a shoe. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS:

Well... like I said, I know the flooder is Snit, who is a demonstrable Automator user but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. My phone is getting long in the tooth. You will never master the best of KDE the way I have! http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin absolute proof.

Don't look now, but I think Snit has a serious woody for Jeremy. My patience is getting just old. The herd members value conformity in all things.

If you have myFile.pdf open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to mack.txt via a GUI menu item whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. This is just an amusement of mine.

-
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls!
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-04-17 21:27:35 UTC
You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

ronb has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Spoken like a typical herd member. banj can't get anything else to work, either. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. Another successful slrn test. That is if you count wasting time as a success. banj's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex
2017-04-17 23:08:07 UTC
What is your evidence? I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Snit. See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to troll Snit. Malcolm McLean just wiped his ass with Snit. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>.

Cry harder Snit! He is as incompetent as Snit. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it.

You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about.

What does Google know about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. Learn all about A decade of fighting and all they get is Google screwed:
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+%22Steven+Petruzzellis%22+Carroll>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>?
The herd members value being like everyone else above choice and productivity. Malcolm McLean is a false advocate's hero.

Where did you go to school?

My view is much more sophisticated.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-17 23:37:32 UTC
Desk Rabbit shreds Snit in every way possible. Snit is pissing the trolls off.

COLA is a cesspool. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:
What I do is certainly more efficient. It is obvious that all of them are not automated because some of them are direct responses to that occur in very specific ways which proves they are a response, not just crap. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer uses different names to defend Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail