2017-04-28 10:06:51 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened

2017-05-02 03:56:48 UTC
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. Marek created at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. I bet nobody else has ever done that. http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything is all you need to know.

I am working on a program which will show off how weak Debian is. Loading Image... is all you need to know.
--
Top Ten Ways Snit Trolls

2017-05-02 06:27:54 UTC
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=3Dn+
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

-
Get Rich Slow!
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi
2017-05-02 18:20:22 UTC
You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Having to suffer the use of Mac is too much for Thompson to deal with. I have known toddlers who argue better than Thompson does. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. My uptime is almost eighty days and Steve Carroll is a better man than you will even be! Who ruined whose reputation more?
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Snit>!
The herd members value being like everyone else in both their lives and their computer systems.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
http://www.5z8.info/stalin-will-rise-again_j3h5uj_nakedgrandmas.jpg
2017-05-03 22:10:25 UTC
I am working on a script which will blow what Linux has away. Just nonsense from you. But you have completely left tech behind and are just holding me accountable for the actions of others. I am working on an idea which will blow what Linux has away. Meat pwns Marek in every way possible. What does Google know about Steve Carroll: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll>. Why does Marek focus on his own ego so much? Learn all about Steve Carroll: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll>. Who is obsessed with whom?
Well... like I said, I know the flooder is Marek, who is a self professed bash scripter but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters.

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the herd but offers no evidence. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. Android is based on Linux. End of Story. Learn all about Snit: <https://www.google.com/#q=Snit>. Don't look now, but I think Marek has a serious mancrush on Meat. http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus what more do you need to know?
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex