Are aircraft carriers used to rape virgins in poor countries?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 14:07:04 UTC
Comments?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
David Kleinecke
2017-07-23 18:12:19 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Comments?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
There seems to be a shape misfit. In every country.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-23 19:55:09 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Comments?
PUSH.... :)
l***@gmail.com
2017-07-24 08:13:13 UTC
I would be interested to hear Rick C Hodgins view on this matter.
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-07-24 10:30:14 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
I would be interested to hear Rick C Hodgins view on this matter.
Mr. Man-wai Chang is in need of help. It made me sad to see such a post.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Kenny McCormack
2017-07-24 12:40:09 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Post by l***@gmail.com
I would be interested to hear Rick C Hodgins view on this matter.
Mr. Man-wai Chang is in need of help. It made me sad to see such a post.
Heh heh.
http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/ThePublicGood