How the Doppler Effect Disproves Einstein's Relativity
Add Reply
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-09 05:03:11 UTC
Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-alt-27jun2007.pdf>. You're clueless! The truth is out there: <http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com>. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:
Trump Team's developed an AI system with value iteration to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like are response from a previous post in the group.

We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex>. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer.

Melzzzzz owns Trump Team in every way possible.

Puppy Videos

2017-04-10 00:08:05 UTC
Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more.

What do you get out of lying? The "advocates" value being like everyone else instead of choice. Can you show the message ID of this post?

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-html-detail.pdf>.

Steven "the moron" Petruzzellis only thinks about John Gohde, John Gohde, John Gohde! John Gohde pwns Steven "the moron" Petruzzellis in every way possible. Linux is a false advocate's hero.
--
This broke the Internet!
http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi
2017-04-10 01:49:27 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex