Monitor for 2017 MBP
2017-07-14 10:07:03 UTC
Marek Novotny is a false advocate's only reason for living.

Another successful Linux test. That is if you count wasting time as a success. I have a number of reasons for believing the flooder is Snit, who is a demonstrable web developer but I don't know if it could be used to flood so much.

My goodness chrisv is obsessed with Marek Novotny... or is it the other way around?
And in response chrisv has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. They both lie endlessly and shamelessly and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further kindness or restraint. You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h>.

chrisv has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? Dropping support for Mac Classic is obvious. Nobody is being controlled by a corporation.

Live on Kickstarter!

Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Bill Carson
2017-07-14 16:02:54 UTC
way around? http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc And in response chrisv has
nothing but an attempt to start a circus. They both lie endlessly and
shamelessly and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further
kindness or restraint. You likely think Debian handles the desktop well.
Nope. Not compared to what I have. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's
CSS: <http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h>.
chrisv has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on
Linux. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc Do
you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? Dropping
support for Mac Classic is obvious. Nobody is being controlled by a
corporation.
Live on Kickstarter!
http://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
These messages look too good to be autogenerated, yet too crufty to be
written by hand. I wonder how they're done.
James R. Kuyper
2017-07-14 16:22:25 UTC
Post by Bill Carson
Post by Steve Carroll
http://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
These messages look too good to be autogenerated, yet too crufty to be
written by hand. I wonder how they're done.
I'd be more interested in figuring out how to prevent them from being
generated, whether by a program or by hand.
Kenny McCormack
2017-07-14 16:32:35 UTC
Post by James R. Kuyper
Post by Bill Carson
Post by Steve Carroll
http://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
These messages look too good to be autogenerated, yet too crufty to be
written by hand. I wonder how they're done.
I'd be more interested in figuring out how to prevent them from being
generated, whether by a program or by hand.
Short of seizing the perp's computer and/or cutting off their hands, I'm
not sure how you could expect to be able to do that.
--
Trump has normalized hate.

The media has normalized Trump.
Steve Carroll
2017-07-14 20:41:34 UTC
His desire is to see Bash-man Marek harmed by the spraying of the groups outside. And hey, that could work. That's right Bash-man Marek! Who is obsessed with whom? <http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi>.

Nobody is being controlled by a corporation. I shall not ask Calum how any part of Bash-man Marek's body tastes no matter how many times Calum kisses it. Why does Marek focus on his self-esteem issues so much? That's what he does when he gets mad. He immediately creates a sock, starts a cross posted thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Hey it was my left hand... And then he replies to it with his right hand.

-
One Smart Penny!!
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe
http://comp.os.linux.advocacy.narkive.com/711dskzA/steven-petruzzellis-admits-he-can-not-back-his-claims-about-snit
2017-07-16 13:42:45 UTC
Time to blame Snit! My goodness Chris Ahlstrom is obsessed with Marek Novotny... or is it the other way around? http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc

The truth is out there: <http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex>. Chris Ahlstrom is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating his trolling in this group.

Would you believe:
A decade of fighting and all they get is Google screwed:
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steven+Petruzzellis+stalker>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>
Cry harder, Chris Ahlstrom!

What were you expecting? It's his problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would rather lie than face reality. Chris Ahlstrom's developed an AI system with (I'd guess) value iteration to automate texts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.advocacy/smzXrBhsWf4 absolute proof. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:

-
Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
2017-07-17 02:52:26 UTC
Ending support for anything Snit uses is obvious. Learn all about Snit: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. Sandman blames Snit for what others do. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. Who is obsessed with whom? <http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything>. Compare what you see here!
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steven+Petruzzellis>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>.
Nobody is being controlled by a corporation.

Can you stop begging for my attention?

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Steve Carroll shreds Snit in every way possible. Sandman fabricates stories. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Most of those are names of his buddy Steven Petruzzellis. My desktop is getting less than what is should be. Linux is a false advocate's biggest fear. Snit and Steve Carroll both lie endlessly and shamelessly and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further kindness or restraint.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-alt-27jun2007.pdf>.

-
E-commerce Simplified!
2017-07-17 21:44:19 UTC
Android, runs on the Gnome kernel. So yeah, Gnome is mobile. Gnome is a Super Computer. Gnome is a Server. Gnome is a Desktop. Gnome is growing in market share. You haven't been around to see the depths of the guy's depravity. How Allah screwed up: <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.system/6m_7Z7rQ6Hg>. Not too many people fit that bill. Jonas Eklundh is a false advocate's hero. You are as dumb as a shoe. Spoken like a someone who did not read the page carefully. Loading Image... is all you need to know. Sandman trolls Allah. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Allah "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon".

Can you get a little less dense? You are as dumb as a shoe. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions the herd but offers no evidence. What does Google know about Steven Petruzzellis: <https://www.google.com/#q=Steven+Petruzzellis>. He pisses off an entire group of people who have nothing to do with anything, but that's a narcissist for you. What they care about isn't a factor.

I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb
2017-07-17 21:53:02 UTC
Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM:
-----
Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account.
-----
No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM, <https://goo.gl/51rsmZ>:
-----
Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime
-----
No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM:
By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM:
-----
I didn't write that.
-----
Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked". Someone else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use two-step authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the like... but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very hard to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless he is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out. The "hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM, <https://goo.gl/NJ2bMH>:
-----
Someone hacked my fretwizzer gmail acct so, for the time being,
don't trust anything from it.
-----
Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely* must have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still have access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process *again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was hacked - but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL! He screwed up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt the need to note which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote where he speaks of WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked. Oops! If he only posts with one there would be no need to specify which one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only one gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM, <https://goo.gl/YA7gMO>:
-----
Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'fretwizzer' gmail account
so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume
anything that's coming from it was written by me.
-----
He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already done (and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your account... I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack mine multiple times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And he specifies WHICH of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more than one account! His claim of being "forged" with his second account is a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM, <https://goo.gl/j6yCuV>:
-----
Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions,
I may have to kill the account.
-----
What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Just nonsense.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:05 PM:
-----
Apparently Google is having issues with their accounts to the
point where they're ready to undertake some additional measures.
-----
But, of course, no evidence of this... and what measures? They already alert users if someone else tries to guess your password and use two-step authentication and even force you to make a new password if it seems someone is trying to hack you.
-----
They're now involving several federal agencies in things they
didn't bother with previously in an effort to deal with people who
hack into accounts. They've asked me to leave the account open.
-----
So now Google is letting Carroll know how they are handling these things - and asking him to leave a *hacked* account open... one someone can be using to steal his identity. No. This does not pass the sniff test in any way. Even if they were doing this for some bizarre sting operation, which is in itself far fetched, they would have told Carroll to not make it public information so the hacker would not know.

Just insanity. His own story is so idiotic and full of idiotic claims it simply cannot be true. Carroll uses his secondary Google account - the one he accesses via Tor and is referred to as his Tor account - to have plausible deniability for things he says there. Now he is working to do the same thing with his main account. Maybe Carroll read a report like this: <http://cnnmon.ie/111QeT8> [money.com]. If so he missed the part where they note if you are *really* hacked, which is rare, the hackers change your password and lock you out. Why would they not?
-----
There's some new legislation that will help them deal with this
issue... which probably means more BS for us ;)
-----
Yes, new legislation to make sure Carroll does not have to deal with "hackers" and "forgers" which do not even exist.

The funny part is, this happened shortly after someone in the Denver area, likely Carroll, tried to guess *my* passwords and they did it from an Internet café (Google tells you the IP and that can be used to trace back).

My guess: Carroll is the one who was working to guess my password and figured this new lie of his was a good way to deny his own words even more than he does with his Tor account *and* a way to make it so if I had talked about him trying to hack my account he could say I was just copying his comments. "Proving" I read his posts... which for now I am to see how absurd his lies are. :)

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:25 PM:
-----
The person who hacked into my Gmail acct. changed the wording on
this post. I've removed the others but Google asked me to leave
one standing for some odd reason.
-----
Here Carroll claims the hacker changed the wording on a post of his from *before* he had even claimed he was hacked. So this hacker not only can *post* for him but edit his old Usenet posts.

I call utter bullshit on this. Out and out lie from Carroll. And then Carroll says Google asked him to not delete these "hacked" posts... this is nonsense. Why would Google want him to leave forged posts in the public and why would Google not just keep their own copy? Even Carroll notes it is for "some odd reason" - yeah, because Carroll is telling stories that make *no* sense at all.

Carroll is lying. Maybe there is some kernel of truth to his stories? Even if so - and frankly it is unlikely he will ever show any evidence to back his claims - the details he is posting are absurd.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 2:10 PM:
-----
And he's so high he thinks people still have to manually enter all
their passwords in whenever they want to use anything that's been
password protected ;)
-----
Nobody had suggested, hinted, implied, or said anything like what Carroll says they did.

Maybe his story will be someone stole his laptop (or mobile device) and he had his passwords saved? If so why not have the device deactivated remotely? Why has he not said anything about this?

My guess: he realizes he screwed up when trying to guess my passwords and is now building a story so he can say his computer was stolen and it was not him. Or, LOL, maybe someone broke into his house and did it.

This unknown hacker knew he was obsessed with me and carried on acting like him. Makes complete sense, eh?

Carroll, 4/12/2015 8:45 AM, <https://goo.gl/KMf4pa>:
-----
The first one, that has since been deleted. My bad for having such
a feeble password on this account.
-----
Now he suggests it was merely from someone guessing his password - which contradicts his above insinuations that it could have been from a saved password on a device he had.

His story changes with the telling.

But as noted, when someone tries to guess your password Google has ways to deal with it. I know - Carroll or someone in his neck of the woods recently tried it with me.

Carroll, 4/12/2015 9:29 AM:
-----
The account in question here is a gmail account. Contrary to
Snit's delusions, I have no idea what a TOR account looks like but
it's a good bet it doesn't bear much of a resemblance to a gmail
account.
-----
Here Carroll plays stupid and pretends that if when he or anyone uses the Tor browser *Carroll* pointed to this somehow changes the way the gmail interface looks. Um, no. Worse it might do is make Google think you are in another country and you would have to set it back to English. But the basic look stays the same.

He is playing stupid and pretending to not know how the Tor browser he pointed to works. Just idiotic of him.
-----
That idiocy aside, I love how Snit has repeatedly, for years,
feigned ignorance about gmail accounts, yet, he keeps disclosing
info that proves he knows about them. Some fools do stuff like
this when they believe people are as stupid as the fool needs them
to be ;)
-----
I do not think Google would allow you to edit your Usenet / groups posts but I do not use it much and do not know for sure. Seems absurd that they would... and others have now said they do not. But given how I do not use Google Groups for posting why would I know the details of their system for certain?

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:47 PM:
-----
Your obsession with me is insane. Working with Google I now have
proof you and ebot worked together to hack me. Clever. If I press
charges against you I have to also include her so you remain safe
for now.

Do not think this is over.
-----

No evidence of working with Google on this (and all out and out lies). Carroll is making public threats based on lies.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:50 PM:
-----
I promised COLA your trolling days were over so you contacted ebot
and worked with her to hack my account. I might not be able to get
your ass handed to you in court over this but wait until your boss
at Yavapai College contacts you.

Maybe you should make that call first. Ask about your comments on
incest.

See if those can not be quoted.
-----

Direct lies and threats by Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:51 PM:
-----
You went too far this time Snit. We have trolled each other for
years but to contact ebot and get her to help you hack my account
was over a line.
-----

A complete and utter lie from Carroll.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:52 PM:
-----
The above post is Snit hacking my account.
-----
A complete and utter lie... more false accusations from him.

Carroll, 6/16/2015 8:53 PM:
-----
You edited those posts when you hacked my account. Do not trust
anything from my fretwizzer account now that Snit and ebot have
access to it.
-----
More unsupported claims and attacks by Carroll.

Carroll, 4/16/2015 8:56 PM:
-----
Working with Google I now have proof Snit and ebot hacked the
account. Many of the older posts were edited. You can see evidence
of this by Snit pointing to "old" posts which have been modifid to
say I claimed I was his "personal newsgroup rapist", a phrase I
have never used.
-----

No evidence of Carroll working with Google. No evidence of any older posts being edited.

---
Puppy Videos
http://www.5z8.info/gruesome-gunshot-wounds_t5z0au_cockdock.gif