If you care about your eternal soul... read this
Add Reply
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-05-04 02:04:14 UTC
If you care about your eternal soul ... read these posts I've written.
They will teach you about saving faith in Jesus Christ, about who you
are to God, what sin is, what judgment for sin is, why you need a
savior, and who that savior is (the man Jesus Christ, and Him alone).

These things I write are not trollings.

These things I write are teachings giving for one purpose: to lead
you to that very thing you need to enter into eternity alive.

Jesus Christ will forgive you no matter what you've done, for how
long, to whom, or how bad it was. He came to this Earth to save
you. He did His part at the cross, now you must do your part by
coming to Him and admitting you are a sinner and need forgiveness.

HE DOES THE REST.

-----
God loves you. He wants you to be with Him in eternity in the paradise
of Heaven. He's gone ahead to prepare a place for you. And He's coming
back to receive you into that special place He's prepared for you. He
wants you to be there in His universe painting your corner with everything
that is uniquely and distinctly you. He wants you to shine on with all
that you are. And He gives you the resources to do it without limitation.

What awaits us in Heaven is not like the things of this Earth. The pain
and hardships here are passed away when we leave this world through our
bodily death. But our spirit and soul live on, and we are reunited with
a new body like that of the angels. One that's young, and beautiful,
and strong, and does not fatigue or wear out, doesn't get sick or have
need. We read in the Bible that it can endure amazing things, like
intense fires, hot coals, pressure and movement to and from place to
place without physical or manual travel, but just the ability to move
instantly from one place to another.

We are so much more than our physical bodies. And it is that very
thing all of these false attacks against Christianity are trying to
deceive people into believing, that there is another way to Heaven,
that you can be redeemed into Heaven by some personal act or the
attainment of something you've worked for.

The truth is you're like a dead body on a gurney. You cannot do
anything to heal yourself or make yourself alive again. While your
body does live, your spirit is dead. You can only come to Jesus in
your flesh, ask forgiveness, and then He does the supernatural part
to give you new life.

Just as with your first birth into the flesh, you had little to do
with it. So it is with the second birth into the spirit, you also
have little to do with it.

I urge you to read and study the New Testament. The book of John
presents God as He is in this age: receiving us unto Himself as
sinners, to be born again and saved. He teaches us the truth, and
that truth makes us free.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-05-04 17:12:43 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
If you care about your eternal soul ... read these posts I've written.
They will teach you about saving faith in Jesus Christ, about who you
are to God, what sin is, what judgment for sin is, why you need a
savior, and who that savior is (the man Jesus Christ, and Him alone).
Here is the message of God creating everything, sin entering in, the
fall, the distractions by the enemy, and God Himself coming in to our
fallen-in-sin world to save us:

Lifehouse Everything Skit

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-05-05 09:15:53 UTC
You must be forgiven of your sin otherwise your guilt against God
goes with you when you leave this world. You'll be judged, found
guilty, and tossed FOREVER into the burning lake of fire and brimstone.

Jesus is the only one who can take away your sin, because of what
He did at the cross. And, it's free to receive for the asking.

He could not have made it any easier and still given you a choice.

Please ask Him to forgive your sin. It's how you gain eternal life in
Heaven with God. His paradise, not like this world.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin