Rick Christ-killer Hidgin: zsh shell lack of choice
2017-07-17 02:47:40 UTC
Ending support for command line holdovers is long overdue.

If you have myFile.txt open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to c.txt via a proxy icon whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. Having to suffer the use of zsh shell would just confuse the general user. With no evidence at all, as is usual for him. That's right Rick Christ-killer Hidgin!

Steve Carroll's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/RSikBcWxBLo boyah! Seriously, what lie? Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!

Rick C. Hodgin
2017-07-17 06:53:43 UTC
Here we see explicit evidence of manual activity on the spam
attack front:

1) Hidgin instead of Hodgin, typo
2) "Christ-killer" use of "-killer"

No automated scripts at work here. Directed scripts / tools being
guided personally by a human being ... and a very angry one
at that.

Purposed replies targeted at people by manual means.

Somebody needs to learn the love of Christ... to silence the
inner rage.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin