Speed of light in vacuum, what definition?
2017-04-08 08:12:30 UTC
Oh goodness, that is just tons of tripe. You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care. I am working on a system which will show off how weak KDE is. Are people still debating this? Seriously, what lie? Having to suffer the use of KDE is too much for Melzzzzz to deal with. My uptime is almost eighty-seven days and I am feeling manly as hell!

DFS shreds Melzzzzz in every way possible. Marek's computer has more memory than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Any questions?

Don't look now, but I think Melzzzzz has a serious obsession with DFS. Melzzzzz's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Seriously, what lie?

You're going to use both open and closed operating systems? We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex>.
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-04-09 17:05:29 UTC
Hey Nken Kajiura, you have beaten the bait! We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower>. Linux offers the least of any of the competition. So glad there is no President Hillary.

Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, Odd "the Snit sock" Bidkin? Odd "the Snit sock" Bidkin only thinks about Nken Kajiura, Nken Kajiura, Nken Kajiura! Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about trolls but is just whining. There is no question that all of them are not automated because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them.

E-commerce Simplified!
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_t8w8io_asian-brides
2017-04-09 22:51:35 UTC
And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Team's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Team stalker is in its brain damage mode again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Please stop trolling me. My uptime is almost sixty-eight weeks and command line is still going strong! You can say I am a monkey wrench for all I care. My uptime is almost fifty-five weeks and I will now be called a liar by Team.

-
Live on Kickstarter!

2017-04-11 03:21:19 UTC
See: I noted specific examples of Marek Novotny flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to troll Snit. What I do is certainly more efficient. We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail>. Are people still debating this? Richard Stallman is a false advocate's hero. The herd members value conformity instead of choice. Marek Novotny's developed an AI system with (I am betting) the Baum–Welch method to produce posts which are in the form of ones from my posts.

Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus