mutual relative time dilation
2017-04-04 17:26:22 UTC
Another successful Linux test. That is if you count wasting time as a success. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

Snit's passed old text through Google translate with the Viterbi algorithm to automate posts which are made to sound like are response from my posts. My uptime is almost seventy-eight weeks and I will now be called a liar by john. See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to troll Snit. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. That's right Tom Roberts! There is no question that all of them are not automated because some of them are direct responses to that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them, not just crap. Which can only be john.

Puppy Videos
http://jonaseklundh.se

2017-04-04 19:45:38 UTC
You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, Flatfish? No reason to think the coders even care. Having to suffer the use of Xfce it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time. The herd members value the LCD in all things. Cry harder Flatfish! I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the small-minded circus has gone ballistic again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling.

I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Snit troll has gone ballistic again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out. Snit is pissing the trolls off. aol is a cesspool.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
http://www.mälarnetcity.se

2017-04-05 03:01:50 UTC
Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-css-detail.pdf>. My goodness Snit is obsessed with Sandman... or is it the other way around?

vallor is a false advocate's hero.

The shows at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them tap into what vallor said, and that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them, not just crap. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not. Linux offers the least to the least. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Snit but offers no evidence.

And in response The has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. ronb has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Best CMS Solution of 2017

2017-04-08 12:28:11 UTC
For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. You can say I am Madonna for all I care. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the Tom stalker is proving the advocates right again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.
--
This broke the Internet
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-08 18:38:36 UTC
Cry harder chrisv! Was that meant to be to me?

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-css-detail.pdf>. This is just an amusement of mine. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the term "LCD" but uses a logical fallacy. Steve Carroll owns chrisv in every way possible. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

If you have file.doc open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to c.txt via a preset script whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. The truth is out there: <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6>. Marek can create a virtual machine. Make sure to send him a gold star!

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. There is no question that all of them are not automated because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways which proves they are a response, not just crap. Which can only be chrisv. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the sock frenzy circus is in its brain damage mode again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention.

--
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls!
http://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc