Gotta' Love GNU/Linux missing features
Add Reply
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-08-02 02:34:20 UTC
I am an absolute fanboi of GNU/Linux, because that's where all the thrilling innovation is happening. Hell, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in scare-quotes, who he also refers to as "the herd") are focusing on Windows more than on Linux. Hell, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in scare-quotes, who he also refers to as "the herd") are focusing on Windows more than on Linux. I do not know if there is a free FOSS program to handle such tasks.

What do you get out of lying?

Lines of text containing quotes you somehow recognize but can not place.

One Smart Penny!!
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-08-02 03:01:42 UTC
To the author of these posts:

It is so sad to see a life so wasted by harming people as you
are doing. It is a great loss, and a loss to all.

Do you know who you could be? Do you know the high levels
you could achieve in this world? If you are interested in
escaping this abasement you dwell in, ask the One who can
lead you out. Ask Jesus to forgive your sin, and to turn the
entirety of your life around.

You are better than you're being. You can do more to help
people than you are currently doing to harm them. You can
achieve full victory by trusting in Jesus Christ and His ways.
He can fill your every longing, your every need.

Praying for you,
Rick C. Hodgin