BOOM!
2017-04-17 17:54:39 UTC
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <***@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.
--
My Snoring Solution!

Jonas Eklundh Communication
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-17 23:48:01 UTC
This is just an amusement of mine. Marek created at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. Without Linux that would not be possible. Wolf is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating his trolling in this group. A quick search shows Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. I am working on code which will show off how weak Forth is. Who are you even talking to? You can say I am Snit for all I care. the thing pwns Wolf in every way possible.

Time to blame anything but Linux! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-cal.pdf>.

He is as incompetent as Wolf. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.
--
Puppy Videos
http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h
2017-04-24 18:43:33 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

-
Get Rich Slow!
http://bit.ly/2oNYRgv
2017-04-25 14:27:11 UTC
Snit is pissing the trolls off. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>. What I do is certainly more efficient.

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Snit but offers no evidence. Having to suffer the use of Arch Linux is not what most want to do. Why does Marek focus on his self-esteem issues so much? Who has screwed their Google search worse?
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+%22Steven+Petruzzellis%22+Carroll>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>
Idiot. You likely think Mint handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what normal people use. I have known toddlers who argue better than you do. Snit's done a pretty good job with the Baum–Welch method to produce posts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member.

RonB has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Desk Rabbit but offers no evidence. From what I've seen it looks like the flood script is getting better. Snit is pissing the trolls off.

Why does Marek focus on his pride so much?

No reason to think the coders even care.

Do not click this link!
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn