Welcome to Shelbyville, Tennessee...
TickleMe Elmo
2017-04-01 21:49:56 UTC
I am working on code which will show off how weak Ubuntu is. Spoken like an MSM junkie.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-html-detail.pdf>. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's hero. Marek can create a virtual machine. Of course that is not possible on anything but Linux!

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>. Spoken like a true Republican. And in response Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. LOL!

--
Puppy Videos

2017-04-01 22:39:59 UTC
What I do is certainly more efficient. Having to suffer the use of Linux network settings is too much for Jeff Relf to deal with. How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

You're clueless! Jeff Relf's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Marek Novotny just wiped the floor with Snit.

LOL! The herd members value the LCD in both their lives and their computer systems.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Jeff Relf has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

-
Puppy Videos!!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
http://jonaseklundh.com
2017-04-02 03:47:58 UTC
You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

My phone is getting just old. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. See: I noted specific examples of Marek Novotny flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to blame me. What do you get out of lying? You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. I am working on code which will show off how weak KDE is.

What I do is certainly more efficient. I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy whackadoodle has gone ballistic again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention.

--
E-commerce Simplified
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
2017-04-03 18:44:57 UTC
The herd members value the lowest common denominator more than they do productivity. What do you get out of lying? The "advocates" value the lowest common denominator in both their lives and their computer systems.

Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing?

This is just an amusement of mine.

My phone is getting just old. You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care.

--
Get Rich Slow

http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
2017-04-03 18:47:09 UTC
You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the Marek circus is in its brain damage mode again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. You can say I am Snit for all I care.

Marek only thinks about Chris Ahlstrom, Chris Ahlstrom, Chris Ahlstrom! For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.

Snit is pissing the trolls off. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://www.behance.net/SandmanNet