What thing "SDK_ADD_EXECUTABLE" is in a CMAKE .txt file?
Add Reply
fl
2017-04-05 17:48:36 UTC
Hello,

I see the following thing in a project:

------------
SDK_ADD_EXECUTABLE( dsas-ppp-cli-app ${SOURCES}
LIBRARIES
${DSAS_LIBS}
)

but I see the Cmake tutorial has such thing:

//////////
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.6)
project (Tutorial)
add_executable(Tutorial tutorial.cxx)

I don't see an explanation about 'add_executable' in the tutorial.
'add_executable' does look like a reserved word.

Could you tell me something about cmake?

Thanks a lot.
David Brown
2017-04-05 18:32:16 UTC
Post by fl
Hello,
------------
SDK_ADD_EXECUTABLE( dsas-ppp-cli-app ${SOURCES}
LIBRARIES
${DSAS_LIBS}
)
//////////
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.6)
project (Tutorial)
add_executable(Tutorial tutorial.cxx)
I don't see an explanation about 'add_executable' in the tutorial.
'add_executable' does look like a reserved word.
Could you tell me something about cmake?
Thanks a lot.
cmake is a utility to help build and package software. It is not part
of C (or C++), so this is not really the best place to look for help on
it. But they have a good website with lots of information at
<https://cmake.org/>, or the Wikipedia page can get you started at
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMake>.