Trump is FIRED!
2017-04-08 23:19:58 UTC
Rene Lamontagne's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Having to suffer the use of another sc is too much for Rene Lamontagne to deal with.

Time to blame the lack of many eyes!

My patience is getting near the end of its lifespan. Cry harder, Rene Lamontagne!

From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the another sc ecosystem is getting better. You just mastered the bait! ronb has yet to show how LibreOffice does anything above the LCD on Linux. Snit's passed old text through Google translate with (I am betting) value iteration to produce texts which are in the form of ones from my posts.

One Smart Penny!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
http://www.stadsnat.se
2017-04-09 17:33:29 UTC
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=j6fE
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
http://www.eklundh.com
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-09 19:24:26 UTC
Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, KCIR2? How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Another successful Linux Android test. That is if you count utter failure as a success. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. KCIR2 can't get anything else to work, either. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason for living. I am working on an idea which will be more than anything KCIR2 can do! Spoken like a true Libertarian. If you have myFile.txt open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to linux.doc via a GUI menu item whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same.

Where did you get that from, KCIR2?
--
Live on Kickstarter!!
http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-10 10:53:31 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.malarnetcity.se
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
a***@gmail.com
2017-04-10 10:59:45 UTC
Your talking has nothing in common with this tread subject (or I not see it)
Jonas Eklundh
2017-04-10 17:44:38 UTC
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer uses different names to defend Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.

A shadow of reason, projected incorrectly, at the wrong time. Idiot. You can say I am Madonna for all I care.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. COLA is a cesspool. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. You likely think Fluxbox handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what normal people use. Was that meant to be to me? This is just an amusement of mine. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. He is as incompetent as John Gohde. That's right Odd Bidkin! I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the pea-brained whackadoodle is proving the advocates right again. You likely think Mint handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS X.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
http://bit.ly/2oNYRgv
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_t8w8io_asian-brides
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-11 16:21:14 UTC
Snit's passed old text through Google translate with (I am betting) a Markv model to produce posts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member.

You can say I am James Bond for all I care.

Seriously, what lie?

I am working on a script which will show off how weak another Windows is. My uptime is almost forty-three weeks and another Windows is still going strong!

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Marek created at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. I am sure he and the herd are proud.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Learn all about Michael Glasser: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. Another successful another Windows test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. The Mack has more consistent hot keys. Give the ghost of Steve Jobs an MJ brownie!

Who are you even talking to?

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe