Sandman's lie <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
2017-04-17 21:10:58 UTC
You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Cry harder, DFS!
what more do you need to know?

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb My phone is getting less than what is should be. Frankly I do not really give a shit. I still remain unconvinced that these posts are definitely automated. The truth is out there:

It is obvious at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them are direct responses to that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them.

That's right The Starmaker!

Snit is pissing the trolls off. Already moved on from that. Keep up!

--
Puppy Videos!
http://www.stadsnat.oresundskraft.se
2017-04-18 13:20:33 UTC
I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Wolf. Why does Marek focus on his self-esteem issues so much? Another successful Linux kernel test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success.

https://www.behance.net/SandmanNet boyah!

He is as incompetent as Wolf.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks.

How Steven Petruzzellis determines when to use the flood script to disrupt discussions best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog!!

2017-04-18 15:54:57 UTC
Don't look now, but I think KCIR2 has a serious fascination with Flatfish.

Cry harder KCIR2! You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. And in response KCIR2 has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

The "advocates" value being like everyone else above choice and productivity.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>. How is LibreOffice on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Seriously, what lie? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe

Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-25 02:39:23 UTC
Are people still debating this? I have a 197 IQ, Marek only has an IQ of 91. The herd members value the lowest common denominator in all things.

Marek has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. Someone's passed old text through Google translate with value iteration to automate texts which are made to sound like are response from Desk Rabbit's. Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Marek. I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Marek whackadoodle is in its brain damage mode again.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You

http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding