Love God, Love People
Add Reply
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-07-25 11:27:33 UTC
Trust in God and God's ways. Live your life for Him. Use your talents
for Him. Encourage those around you toward Him.

He is God Almighty, and His Son paid a heavy price for your free gift
of salvation. Hold Him in proper regard. Hold Him as He is. Ask Him
to guide you through life.

He will only lead you rightly. He only wants to prosper you, and those
around you.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-25 11:51:52 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Trust in God and God's ways. Live your life for Him. Use your talents
for Him. Encourage those around you toward Him.
A simple sometimes naive life does NOT need God. :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-07-25 12:09:18 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
Trust in God and God's ways. Live your life for Him. Use your talents
for Him. Encourage those around you toward Him.
A simple sometimes naive life does NOT need God. :)
It appears that way to a man because man only focuses upon this life
here in the flesh. But we are far more than this flesh, and our
existence does not end when we leave this world.

If we die with our sin still on us it means only one thing: judgment,
condemnation, and eternal torment in unending Hellfire.

Jesus came to set us free from that end. He calls out to us asking
us to come to Him and ask forgiveness for our sin. He will forgive
all who come to Him without judgment, and they will pass from eternal
death to eternal life in that selfsame instant.

If our focus was on eternity and not these temporal things here in
this flesh, our goals would be very much different. And it is that
eternal end of our time on this Earth that I try and wake people up
to, so they will begin considering themselves as they are: eternal
beings that are only here upon this Earth for a time, but will go
on and on and on in eternity, because God created us to be as He is,
even in His own image and likeness.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-07-25 15:00:23 UTC
Post by Rick C. Hodgin
It appears that way to a man because man only focuses upon this life
..... <snipped> .....
on and on and on in eternity, because God created us to be as He is,
even in His own image and likeness.
Forget about all these holy words. Be a simple, innocent civilian. :)
Rick C. Hodgin
2017-07-25 19:34:01 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Forget about all these holy words. Be a simple, innocent civilian. :)
So that you are clear in understanding here, Mr. Man-wai Chang, what
you are essentially saying is not "forget about all these holy words,"
but rather "forget about God."

When you stand before Him someday He will remind you of that which I
teach you today:

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-33.htm

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny
before my Father which is in heaven.

-----
You have one shot at redemption, Mr. Main-wai Chang. It is through
the atoning blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ. If you refuse to accept
His free offer of salvation, then you remain under condemnation for
your sin, and you will perish in eternal Hellfire.

God teaches people this so we have space and time to repent and come
to Jesus to ask forgiveness and be saved.

-----
It is between you and God now, Mr. Man-wai Chang. I am free and
clear of your blood.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin