Twin Paradox
2017-04-04 19:28:48 UTC
Idiot. Linux offers the least choice. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>.

Don't look now, but I think Chris has a serious woody for Silver Slimer.

No reason to think the coders even care. You're going to use both open and closed operating systems?

How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <Loading Image...>. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.

My uptime is almost thirty days and I am ready to go see a doctor!

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about trolls but uses a logical fallacy.

--
Get Rich Slow

2017-04-05 02:53:29 UTC
From what I've seen it looks like the LXQt ecosystem needs too much resources. Did he think that was clever?

Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason for living. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. You're clueless!

My patience is getting long in the tooth. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.

Linux offers the least to the least. Another successful LXQt test. That is if you count wasting time as a success.

I am working on a system which will blow what Linux has away. The herd members value the LCD in all things.

-
Puppy Videos
http://www.stadsnat.se

2017-04-07 23:19:14 UTC
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>. Ronb has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Puppy Videos!
http://www.5z8.info/--INITIATE-CREDIT-CARD-XFER--_k7s1jt_inject_worm

2017-04-08 04:27:56 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.
--
One Smart Penny
http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-08 18:34:17 UTC
[...]

I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened

http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin