As long as Jerry Stuckle is flooding we should all flood his email
Add Reply
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-08-01 19:12:18 UTC
But when the charts were produced, it turns out with absolute proof, Jerry Stuckle was far more "dishonest" than than Jerry Stuckle claimed.

I won't ask Jerry Stuckle how any part of Dan Cross's body tastes no matter how frequently Jerry Stuckle licks it. Jerry Stuckle only thinks about Dan Cross, Dan Cross, Dan Cross! Both Edison and Jerry Stuckle had their malfunctions and their predicaments. One played it off as someone else's mistake and didn't do anything too shocking that could not be presented as stage magic.

I am not irked, he wants me to be but I'm enjoying watching because Jerry Stuckle's trolling is so transparent. He actively did not speak of all the tasks that he would inevitably dismiss... and we all know why, Jerry Stuckle is such a moron. At least he has other trolls rushing to his rescue ;) By being taught by 'teachers' like that you get terms like 'religious freedom'. Carried to its (ir)rational ending, the push that it's 'immoral' for a conservative human to not wish to have sex with a goat is created.

Jerry Stuckle is the result of the truth that Communists have been hired to subvert indoctronating the next generation. It's not a coincidence that he is a mindless leftist. Ending support for Mac Classic is long overdue.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-08-02 02:21:45 UTC
It will never matter because the apparent origin on a post does not matter, we know it is from the flooder anyway.

How is barely using random neuron firings tied to a random neuron generator in any way going to lead to meaningful usenet discussion? He is as incompetent as Jerry Stuckle.

Linux offers the least to the least. Yup. It seems this is what we have to deal with. Jerks who obviously have no reason for being here other than to upset me. A shadow of false Rick C. Hodgin, projected by Jerry Stuckle, at the wrong time. Oh goodness, that is just tons of rot. All that matters is that Jerry Stuckle gets to deal out their spam message and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Rick C. Hodgin is an innocent patsy on the other end of the phone is the game. I have a number of reasons for believing the flooder is Jerry Stuckle, who is a C developer but I don't know if it could be used to flood so much.
--
Do not click this link!
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn