WTF is wrong with the stalker
2017-04-17 15:52:52 UTC
Can you stop begging for my attention? Who are you even talking to? Hey Snit, you have beaten the best of Forth the way I have! How I determine when to use my flood script to disrupt discussions best http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. If you have some_file.txt open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to c.pdf via a hot key whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. Marek Novotny only thinks about Snit, Snit, Snit! If you have some-file.pdf open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to windows.pdf via a preset script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Don't look now, but I think Marek Novotny has a serious woody for Snit. Snit just wiped his ass with Snit. You can say I am Snoop Dogg for all I care. Proof Steven Petruzzellis is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <http://jonaseklundh.com>. See: I noted specific examples of Marek Novotny stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to repeat the same nonsense. I have known toddlers who argue better than Marek Novotny does.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
2017-04-17 18:17:41 UTC
A sucking vacuum of ideas, magnified by the reciprocal of an infinite twin prime, demonstrating the vast nothingness of the main character's so-called thought process.

From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the trolling nonsense got more sophisticated. You saying something is so does not make it true. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing?

Trump Team's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD--
2017-04-18 04:18:28 UTC
Already moved on from that. Keep up! That's right Steve Carroll's Dog! My goodness Snit is obsessed with Sandman... or is it the other way around? <http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding>.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-css.pdf>. A quick search shows Michael Glasser: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. Another successful command line test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success.

-
This broke the Internet
http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex
2017-04-18 13:08:54 UTC
If you have file.pdf open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to d.txt via a hot key whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Don't look now, but I think Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn has a serious obsession with Larry Washington. Sandman blames Snit for what others do. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. A sucking vacuum of ideas, magnified by the reciprocal of an infinite twin prime, demonstrating the vast nothingness of the main character's so-called thought process. If the content is a bunch of randomized baby sh*t we know what that means. You can say I am Madonna for all I care. I have a 197 IQ and it pisses the herd off.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower