Snit is forging names
2017-03-08 23:43:31 UTC
Linux offers the least choice. He is as incompetent as Snit. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. Usenet is a self-governing institution based on the honor system.

Idiot. This is something the mainstream media never covers. Watch all the gaslighting going on in COLA.

If you have a.pdf open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to c.doc via a bash script whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Frankly I do not really give a shit. You can say I am Satan himself for all I care. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Having to suffer the use of Xfce would just confuse the general user.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-archive.pdf>.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
2017-03-09 03:34:51 UTC
What do you get out of lying, Jasen "the moron" Betts? If you have a.doc open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to mack.pdf via a proxy icon whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Steve Carroll just wiped the floor with Snit. Idiot. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him. Having to suffer the use of Red Hat would just confuse the general user. From what I've seen it looks like the Red Hat ecosystem is getting better. This is just an amusement of mine. Having to suffer the use of Red Hat it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. This is something the mainstream media never covers.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the Snit Mac cultist has gone ballistic again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!

2017-03-13 21:28:23 UTC
Time to blame the herd! RonB has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. John Bode only thinks about Malcolm McLean, Malcolm McLean, Malcolm McLean!

LOL!

Idiot. You're clueless!

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Snit but is getting the context wrong. ronb has yet to show how LibreOffice does anything above the LCD on Linux. RonB has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain. Don't look now, but I think John Bode has a serious fascination with Malcolm McLean.

-
One Smart Penny
https://www.behance.net/SandmanNet
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
2017-03-13 21:37:03 UTC
Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions trolls but is getting the context wrong. This is just an amusement of mine. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. That's right Chad!

How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? That's right Chad!

If you have file.txt open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to linux.pdf via a bash script whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. Another successful Ubuntu test. That is if you count wasting time as a success.

-
One Smart Penny!

2017-03-14 01:26:58 UTC
I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. You do realize everyone knows you are just trolling? If you have a.txt open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to linux.doc via a preset script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to build a set of script tools. That's right the thing! Can you stop begging for my attention? My phone is getting less than what is should be. Protected code is not enough to protect you.

For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions trolls but is just whining. Just nonsense from you. But you have completely left tech behind and are just holding me accountable for the actions of others.

One Smart Penny!
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
Jonas Eklundh
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-14 02:21:20 UTC
Onion Knight shreds Cybe R. Wizard in every way possible. RonB has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. You can say I am President Trump for all I care. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

What I do is certainly more efficient.

I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy whackadoodle is in its brain damage mode again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". And the herd is stupid enough to believe him.

Spoken like a true Libertarian. See: I noted specific examples of Marek stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to beg your herd to come rescue you. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. You're clueless! If you have a.pdf open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to windows.doc via a hot key whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same.

-
One Smart Penny!
http://youtu.be/r7wys2JvBD0
2017-03-14 10:24:50 UTC
Linux offers the least choice. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the sock frenzy whackadoodle is unable to control his own actions. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. The herd members value the lowest common denominator above choice and productivity. Why do you keep repeating yourself? If you have b.txt open in a user space program such as MS Word and you want to change its name to mack.txt via a hot key whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to build a set of script tools. I am working on code which will blow what Linux has away.

--
Get Rich Slow!

http://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0
2017-03-14 10:47:05 UTC
Having to suffer the use of KDE would just confuse the general user. I told you that you were incompetent, manfred.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the term "LCD" but offers no evidence. Can you stop begging for my attention?

manfred is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is automating mouse clicks. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader.pdf>. Why do you keep repeating yourself, manfred?

-
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
Jonas Eklundh Communication
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-14 15:55:03 UTC
He is as incompetent as James "the Snit sock" Kuyper. Onion Knight shreds James "the Snit sock" Kuyper in every way possible. Time to blame anything but Linux! This is something the mainstream media never covers. Can you stop begging for my attention? If you have b.doc open in a word processor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to linux.doc via a bash script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Another successful Red Hat test. That is if you count making a bunch of dangerous choices nobody understands as a success. The "advocates" value the lowest common denominator instead of choice. If you have file.pdf open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to c.txt via a preset script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/bad_tables.pdf>. James "the Snit sock" Kuyper only thinks about Onion Knight, Onion Knight, Onion Knight! From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the flood script needs too much resources. You just mastered the way James "the Snit sock" Kuyper debates! Marek can create a virtual machine. Of course that is not possible on anything but Linux!
--
My Snoring Solution!!
http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
Jonas Eklundh
s***@gmail.com
2017-03-14 23:45:05 UTC
ronb has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux. You likely think Fluxbox handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to the competition. Was that meant to be to me? The herd members value the LCD above choice and productivity.
--
Puppy Videos!
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o
2017-03-15 04:07:25 UTC
Did he think that was clever?

My uptime is almost forty-nine weeks and Steve Carroll is a better man than you will even be!

manfred is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's capable of doing is copying code from websites and claiming it as his own. That's right Steve Carroll! Cry harder, manfred! Don't look now, but I think manfred has a serious mancrush on Steve Carroll. Spoken like an MSM junkie.

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. You can say I am a monkey wrench for all I care. LOL! Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? You will never master the bait!

--
Live on Kickstarter
http://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI
2017-03-15 04:57:41 UTC
Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. Another successful Ubuntu test. That is if you count utter failure as a success. Having to suffer the use of ChromeOS is not what most want to do.

fir owns Chad in every way possible.

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about Macks but is just whining. He is as incompetent as Chad.

You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about.

Where did you go to school? How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

I am working on a program which will show off how weak ChromeOS is. You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about.

2017-03-15 19:27:11 UTC
Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Desk Rabbit shreds Snit in every way possible. Desk Rabbit shreds Snit in every way possible. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the Snit troll has gone ballistic again. Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit Loading Image.... Cry harder, Snit! Too much glue for you, gluehead. Having to suffer the use of Arch Linux would just confuse the general user. I am working on a program which will be more than anything Snit can do!

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
2017-03-16 03:10:01 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

Puppy Videos!!
http://jonaseklundh.com
Jonas Eklundh
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-16 19:37:40 UTC
Another successful GNU/Linux test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. Linux offers the least choice. And in response Steve Carroll's Dog has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? Another successful GNU/Linux test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success.

Linux offers the least to the least. Cry harder Steve Carroll's Dog! You're clueless! Snit is pissing the trolls off.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-archive.pdf>. Bravo, Daniel60, you are now living rent-free inside Steve Carroll's Dog's beady little brain. Lul.

http://www.malarnetcity.se

Jonas Eklundh
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-17 06:48:01 UTC
You can say I am President Trump for all I care.

Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about who they blame for the argument but offers no evidence. One guy reported him years ago. As expected, it did squat to attenuate the k00k.

The herd's done a pretty good job with (I am betting) the Viterbi algorithm to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member. My view is much more sophisticated. My patience is getting near the end of its lifespan.

I shall not ask fir how any part of Sigmond's body tastes no matter how many times fir kisses it. Spoken like a true Libertarian. fir's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. I told you that you were incompetent, fir.

-
Puppy Videos!
http://youtu.be/TETJEkaUoY4
Jonas Eklundh Communication
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-19 07:05:06 UTC
You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. If you have file.pdf open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to windows.txt via a hot key whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same. I have a number of reasons for believing it's Snit, who is a web developer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

Don't look now, but I think Snit has a serious woody for Meat. Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.behance.net/SandmanNet
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-19 07:20:37 UTC
This is just an amusement of mine.

You can say I am James Bond for all I care. You're clueless!

See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to blame me. My desktop is getting near the end of its lifespan. Linux offers the least of any of the competition. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Snit. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. My version of Scrivener is getting near the end of its lifespan. My desktop is getting near the end of its lifespan.

--
Top Six Ways Snit Trolls!

http://youtu.be/TETJEkaUoY4
2017-03-19 12:39:37 UTC
You are as dumb as a shoe. If you have a.txt open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to windows.txt via a preset script whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. All in all, it's not a bad little unit! I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the small-minded troll has gone ballistic again. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. Cry harder, Snit! Frankly I do not really give a shit. Spoken like an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Snit's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to automate texts which are in the form of ones from Steve Carroll's. If you have b.pdf open in a user space program such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.doc via a GUI menu item whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same.

Eight things to never feed your dog
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o
2017-03-24 09:48:01 UTC
Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>. ronb has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Do you have a high school diploma? See: I noted specific examples of Steve Carroll flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit. If you have file.txt open in a user space program such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.txt via a hot key whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide.

How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? LOL!

-

TickleMe Elmo
2017-03-28 21:13:34 UTC
I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Jerry Stuckle. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the Snit Mac cultist is unable to control his own actions. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

Someone's developed an AI system with (I'd guess) value iteration to automate posts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader-2.pdf>.

My uptime is almost ninety-five weeks and I am ready to go see a doctor! Spoken like a typical herd member.

See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to beg your herd to come rescue you. I think the person you are responding is in my KF. I have known toddlers who argue better than you do. Frankly I do not really give a shit.

-
E-commerce Simplified!!
http://www.eklundh.com

2017-04-01 06:18:20 UTC
And in response Jeremy has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. That's right Marek! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

I am working on a system which will show off how weak Mint is. Someone's passed old text through Google translate with (I am betting) the Baum–Welch method to produce texts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-val-27jun2007.pdf>. You will never master the way Jeremy debates! From what I've seen it looks like the flood script got more sophisticated.

Jeremy's developed an AI system with a Markv model to automate texts which are in the form of ones from those of one particular legit member. Jeremy only thinks about Marek, Marek, Marek!

--
Get Rich Slow!!
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
2017-04-01 07:35:04 UTC
Someone's developed an AI system with (I am betting) a Markv model to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member. Someone's done a pretty good job with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to produce posts which are in the form of ones from my posts. You can say I am Snit for all I care.

You can say I am Snit for all I care. Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. You're going to use both open and closed operating systems? From what I've seen it looks like the bash ecosystem needs too much resources.

I know the flooder is vallor, who is a demonstrable web developer but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. If you have file.pdf open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to mack.pdf via a bash script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display.

2017-04-01 07:52:23 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>. Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he has to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when he was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts): <http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonaseklundh
2017-04-01 17:48:21 UTC
And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Cry harder, Deplorable "the Snit sock" Owl! I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the sock frenzy stalker is in its brain damage mode again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

Cry harder, Deplorable "the Snit sock" Owl!

Partisan politics, ain't it the bee's knees? Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? I am working on an idea which will be more than anything Deplorable "the Snit sock" Owl can do!

Why do you keep repeating yourself, Deplorable "the Snit sock" Owl? You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. It is obvious at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them tap into what Marek said, and that occur in very specific ways which proves they are a response. Linux offers the least of any of the competition.

Top Six Ways Snit Trolls!
http://www.malarnetcity.se
2017-04-04 03:38:53 UTC
You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Spoken like an MSM junkie. Bravo, Marek, you are now living rent-free inside Peter the Cöwardly Liön's beady little brain.

What do you get out of lying? If the content is a bunch of rambling bullshit we know what that means. How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
My uptime is almost seventy-six days and Gnome is still going strong! How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Did he think that was clever? You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. It is obvious that all of them are not automated because some of them tap into what Marek said, and that occur in very specific ways with attempts to mislead on specific issues, so not from a computer auto-generator. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not.

Marek shreds Peter the Cöwardly Liön in every way possible.

--
My Snoring Solution!
http://jonaseklundh.se