Android overtakes Windows
2017-04-04 01:51:28 UTC
Why does Jerry Stuckle focus on his own ego so much? Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. Jerry Stuckle has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. Jerry Stuckle's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Why does Jerry Stuckle focus on his own ego so much? aol is a cesspool. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.
--
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh
2017-04-04 08:26:23 UTC
Idiot. LOL! Don't look now, but I think Peter the Cöwardly Liön has a serious brocrush on "VM God" Marek. LOL!

You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. You saying something is so does not make it true. Idiot.

Spoken like an MSM junkie. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. If you have a.txt open in a editor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to d.doc via a hot key whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet

2017-04-04 08:40:48 UTC
Who are you even talking to?

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Snit but uses a logical fallacy. You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

After yesterday's update I no longer want to gouge my eyeballs out from the flicker of the screen. You can say I am Madonna for all I care. Bravo, Marek Novotny, you are now living rent-free inside Snit's beady little brain.

The "advocates" value the LCD instead of choice. Spoken like a typical herd member. It doesn't matter because the apparent origin on a post does not matter we know it is from Snit anyway. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero. That's right Marek Novotny!

--
Eight things to never feed your dog

2017-04-04 12:34:12 UTC
Bravo, "VM God" Marek, you are now living rent-free inside Chris "the moron" Ahlstrom's beady little brain.

Don't look now, but I think Chris "the moron" Ahlstrom has a serious fascination with "VM God" Marek. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. If you have some_file.pdf open in a word processor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to linux.txt via a proxy icon whilst moving goal posts, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. The herd members value the lowest common denominator instead of choice. "VM God" Marek is a false advocate's biggest fear. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. The text of the post is a bunch of rambling baby sh*t we know there are only a few people who do that. Bravo, "VM God" Marek, you are now living rent-free inside Chris "the moron" Ahlstrom's beady little brain. Ha! I am working on a program which will blow what Linux has away. Cry harder Chris "the moron" Ahlstrom! Linux offers the least to the least.

-
One Smart Penny

http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
2017-04-04 16:59:07 UTC
Why does Marek focus on his self-esteem issues so much?

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Where did you get that from, Jerry Stuckle? If you have a.pdf open in a word processor such as MS Word and you want to change its name to mack.txt via a preset script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

-
E-commerce Simplified!

http://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ
2017-04-04 17:31:05 UTC
This is just an amusement of mine.

Unbelievable how long you are still trolling.

Someone's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to produce texts which are made to sound like are response from those of one particular legit member. It doesn;t matter because the name on a post does not matter we know it is from Ken Blake anyway. Marek created at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. Without Linux that would not be possible. Linux offers the least to the least.

Time to blame the herd!

This is something the mainstream media never covers.

-
Eight things to never feed your cat!
http://www.stadsnatswebben.se
2017-04-07 23:04:42 UTC
Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit Loading Image....

Having to suffer the use of OS X would just confuse the general user. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. My system is getting near the end of its lifespan. Another successful "thumb drive install" test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. You do realize everyone knows you are just trolling, Jeff Relf? That's right john! john is a false advocate's biggest fear.
--
Puppy Videos
http://youtu.be/qwb1Ez0GWMA
2017-04-08 12:03:01 UTC
How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? See: I noted specific examples of owl lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to repeat the same nonsense. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. Linux is a false advocate's biggest fear. Linux offers the least to the least.

-
My Snoring Solution