Marek's obsession in full swing
2017-07-14 03:36:09 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

This broke the Internet!

2017-07-14 06:12:02 UTC
Snit:
-----
I would love to see the group become that! I would love to see
people, for example, pick tasks they do with Desktop Linux which
they believe are handled better than the competition. I have
encouraged that for a long time. But so far few if any such tasks
have been shown.
-----

Marek:
-----
Linux is a Server, A Cloud, A service, A mobile Platform, A
developers dream come true, A super cluster, a Main frame and a
DESKTOP. It's not JUST a desktop. You're a two-bit bullshit coward
who refuses to face what Linux actually is. It's too much for you,
obviously.
-----

Snit (referencing to the above quote):
----
But it is not all of those things. Not even close. It is USED by
those things but it is NOT those things.
-----

Marek (some time later):
-----
Android isn't Linux. Android makes "use" of the Linux kernel.
Android is indeed open source, but it is not community driven open
source. Those that know the difference likely won't cry over Android
ditching the Linux kernel and adopting their own kernel. It simply
never mattered for all the reasons I stated above. Now the fact that
I have to articulate this in writing so these clueless tards like
DFS and Snit can gain some insights because they LACK their own
insights is what I find troubling. They both have no business
arguing in here. They are simply too stupid to have a conversation
about that which they just don't fundamentally understand in the
first place.
-----

Notice Marek uses the concepts I taught him (about how Linux is "USED" by the things he listed) then fantasizes about how I did not know the information HE got wrong and I corrected him with (and did so with no name calling or insults).

Bitterman:
-----
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I and if that wasn't enough, I,I,I,I,I,I.
Talk about a narcissistic fool.
-----

Snit:
-----
You left out his I, I, I, I. AM. BETTER. THAN. SNIT AND DFS!
He is clearly feeling very insecure these days.
-----

Marek Novotny:
-----
Well, if he wants to play this game with me he'll find pictures of
his wife on imgur with dildos all over her and I can cross post
those too. Keep fucking around Glasser. I can play this game too.
-----

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter
2017-07-16 13:22:52 UTC
Are you being a stupid on purpose? BTW, I've already pointed out that his use of "herd" to describe COLA denizens is ad hominem, since he's likening them to barnyard animals. Both of those guys get their jollies out of eliciting emotional reactions to their crap, which is the very definition of a troll.

You're clueless! They both lie endlessly and shamelessly and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further kindness or restraint.

Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:

Proof Steven Petruzzellis is obsessed with Sandman's CSS:
You _do_ realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started out in COLA, right?

See: I noted specific examples of Marek flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to blame me. It's his problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would rather lie than face reality. All in all, it's not a bad little system. ronb has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Bravo, Bill Cunningham, you are now living rent-free inside Marek's beady little brain. LOL

Another successful Linux test. That is if you count utter failure as a success.

-
My Snoring Solution
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything
http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe
2017-07-17 04:46:02 UTC
http://www.musiccompose.pw/2010/Dec/05/26973.html will set you free. That's what he does when he gets mad. He immediately creates a sock, starts a cross posted thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Hey it was my left hand... And then he replies to it with his right hand. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the term "LCD" but offers no evidence. Linux offers the least choice. He pisses off an entire group of people who have nothing to do with anything, but that's a narcissist for you. What they care about isn't a factor. I thought showing someone a little generosity might help the situation. It did not. The herd members value the LCD above choice and productivity.
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
Ending support for command line holdovers is long overdue. At one point, he said one COLA denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was identified as replying to his posts. Time to blame anything but Linux! The herd members value being like everyone else above choice and productivity.

The herd members value being like everyone else more than they do productivity.

---
Get Rich Slow
2017-07-18 10:24:34 UTC
Spoken like a typical herd member. Did Jesus think that was clever? Where did you get that from, Jesus? If you have a.txt open in a user space program such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to mack.txt via a preset script whilst connecting to a NFS host, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD. Frankly I do not really give a shit. Who is obsessed with whom? <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the Jesus circus has gone ballistic again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

Watch all the gaslighting going on in COLA.

The truth is out there:

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.