spreadsheet ergonomics
2017-04-17 15:45:05 UTC
ronb has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. Linux offers the least to the least.

After yesterday's update I no longer have a working system. Thanks Ubuntu! Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? See: I noted specific examples of Jeff-Relf.Me stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to beg your herd to come rescue you. I am working on an idea which will show off how weak gnupg is. You're clueless!
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
Jeff-Relf.Me's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. WTF: <Loading Image...>.

My view is much more sophisticated.

Best CMS Solution of 2017

http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
2017-04-17 23:10:13 UTC
After yesterday's update I no longer have to issue pulseaudio -k every time I login ;)

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton.

I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the sock frenzy nonsense has gone ballistic again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls.

I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the small-minded Mac cultist has gone ballistic again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out. Looks like the Clinton Foundation is going kaput. The content is a bunch of randomized baby sh*t we know what that means. Learn all about Who has screwed their Google search worse?
<https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Steve+Carroll>
<https://www.google.com/#q=Snit>!

Any horrendously butthurt insomniac could easily do the same. Marek can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds!

-
Get Rich Slow!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
http://www.5z8.info/stalin-will-rise-again_j3h5uj_nakedgrandmas.jpg
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-17 23:44:07 UTC
Another successful zsh shell test. That is if you count making a bunch of dangerous choices nobody understands as a success. Bravo, Chris Ahlstrom, you are now living rent-free inside Snit's beady little brain. Lul. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. So glad there is no President Hillary. Why do you keep repeating yourself? RonB has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Eight things to never feed your dog!
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
http://www.stadsnat.oresundskraft.se