Frebsd 11.0 to 11.1 botched upgrade leaving pthreads hanging
The Doctor
2017-08-01 20:00:22 UTC
Question has anyone seen this before on any Unix System?

Script started on Tue Aug 1 13:28:12 2017
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/lib/compat:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/gcc49:/usr/local/lib/gcc5:/usr/local/lib/gcc6:/usr/local/lib/graphviz:/usr/local/lib/mysql:/usr/local/lib/nss:/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.24/mach/CORE:/usr/local/lib/qt4:/usr/local/lib/qt5:/usr/local/lib/samba4:/usr/local/llvm38/lib:/usr/local/llvm39/lib:/usr/local/llvm40/lib: Command not found.

You have mail.

***@doctor:/usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801 # make

making all in crypto...

making all in crypto/objects...

making all in crypto/md4...

making all in crypto/md5...

making all in crypto/sha...

making all in crypto/mdc2...

making all in crypto/hmac...

making all in crypto/ripemd...

making all in crypto/whrlpool...

making all in crypto/des...

making all in crypto/aes...

making all in crypto/rc2...

making all in crypto/rc4...

making all in crypto/idea...

making all in crypto/bf...

making all in crypto/cast...

making all in crypto/camellia...

making all in crypto/seed...

making all in crypto/modes...

making all in crypto/bn...

making all in crypto/ec...

making all in crypto/rsa...

making all in crypto/dsa...

making all in crypto/ecdsa...

making all in crypto/dh...

making all in crypto/ecdh...

making all in crypto/dso...

making all in crypto/engine...

making all in crypto/buffer...

making all in crypto/bio...

making all in crypto/stack...

making all in crypto/lhash...

making all in crypto/rand...

making all in crypto/err...

making all in crypto/evp...

making all in crypto/asn1...

making all in crypto/pem...

making all in crypto/x509...

making all in crypto/x509v3...

making all in crypto/conf...

making all in crypto/txt_db...

making all in crypto/pkcs7...

making all in crypto/pkcs12...

making all in crypto/comp...

making all in crypto/ocsp...

making all in crypto/ui...

making all in crypto/krb5...

making all in crypto/cms...

making all in crypto/pqueue...

making all in crypto/ts...

making all in crypto/jpake...

making all in crypto/srp...

making all in crypto/store...

making all in crypto/cmac...

if [ -n "libcrypto.so.1.0.0 libssl.so.1.0.0" ]; then (cd ..; make libcrypto.so.1.0.0); fi

[ -z "libcrypto" ] || /usr/bin/cc -v -fPIC -DOPENSSL_PIC -DZLIB_SHARED -DZLIB -DOPENSSL_THREADS -pthread -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -DL_ENDIAN -O3 -Wall -DOPENSSL_EXPERIMENTAL_JPAKE -DOPENSSL_EXPERIMENTAL_STORE -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -DOPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -I/usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/include -DRC4_ASM -DSHA1_ASM -DSHA256_ASM -DSHA512_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DAES_ASM -DVPAES_ASM -DBSAES_ASM -DWHIRLPOOL_ASM -DGHASH_ASM -DECP_NISTZ256_ASM -Iinclude -DFINGERPRINT_PREMAIN_DSO_LOAD -o fips_premain_dso /usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/lib/fips_premain.c /usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/lib/fipscanister.o libcrypto.a

FreeBSD clang version 4.0.0 (tags/RELEASE_400/final 297347) (based on LLVM 4.0.0)

Target: x86_64-unknown-freebsd11.1

Thread model: posix

InstalledDir: /usr/bin

"/usr/bin/cc" -cc1 -triple x86_64-unknown-freebsd11.1 -emit-obj -disable-free -disable-llvm-verifier -discard-value-names -main-file-name fips_premain.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 2 -mthread-model posix -mdisable-fp-elim -masm-verbose -mconstructor-aliases -munwind-tables -target-cpu x86-64 -v -dwarf-column-info -debugger-tuning=gdb -resource-dir /usr/bin/../lib/clang/4.0.0 -D OPENSSL_PIC -D ZLIB_SHARED -D ZLIB -D OPENSSL_THREADS -D _THREAD_SAFE -D _REENTRANT -D DSO_DLFCN -D HAVE_DLFCN_H -D L_ENDIAN -D OPENSSL_EXPERIMENTAL_JPAKE -D OPENSSL_EXPERIMENTAL_STORE -D OPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 -D OPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT -D OPENSSL_BN_ASM_MONT5 -D OPENSSL_BN_ASM_GF2m -I /usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/include -D RC4_ASM -D SHA1_ASM -D SHA256_ASM -D SHA512_ASM -D MD5_ASM -D AES_ASM -D VPAES_ASM -D BSAES_ASM -D WHIRLPOOL_ASM -D GHASH_ASM -D ECP_NISTZ256_ASM -I include -D FINGERPRINT_PREMAIN_DSO_LOAD -O3 -Wall -fdebug-compilation-dir /usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801 -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 80 -pthread -fobjc-runtime=gnustep -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -vectorize-loops -vectorize-slp -o /tmp/fips_premain-6b22e6.o -x c /usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/lib/fips_premain.c

clang -cc1 version 4.0.0 based upon LLVM 4.0.0 default target x86_64-unknown-freebsd11.1

ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/include"

#include "..." search starts here:

#include <...> search starts here:

include

/usr/bin/../lib/clang/4.0.0/include

/usr/include

End of search list.

"/usr/bin/ld" --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 --hash-style=both --enable-new-dtags -o fips_premain_dso /usr/lib/crt1.o /usr/lib/crti.o /usr/lib/crtbegin.o -L/usr/lib /tmp/fips_premain-6b22e6.o /usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/lib/fipscanister.o libcrypto.a -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed -lpthread -lc -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed /usr/lib/crtend.o /usr/lib/crtn.o

/usr/lib/libpthread.so: undefined reference to `***@FBSDprivate_1.0'

/usr/lib/libpthread.so: undefined reference to `***@FBSDprivate_1.0'

cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

*** Error code 1

Stop.

make[2]: stopped in /usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801

*** Error code 1

Stop.

make[1]: stopped in /usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801/crypto

*** Error code 1

Stop.

make: stopped in /usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801

***@doctor:/usr/source/openssl-1.0.2-stable-SNAP-20170801 # exit

exit

Script done on Tue Aug 1 13:28:37 2017

Just wondering if an easy CLI fix can fix the problem.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Steve Carroll
2017-08-01 21:22:11 UTC
The advocates suggest Googling for a recommendation for an open source application is trolling. Translation of Manfred speak: Manfred's stupendous "diagnostic talents" made it so he could not find a component he needs that can be quickly Googled for sc. The only thing broken here is Manfred. Why would you want to limit all scripts on Linux to what can be done on Windows and macOS? But why the added requirement to debug JavaScript via usenet in a desktop system? Whatever, Manfred didn't state this as part of his continually changing 'barometer' <eyeroll>.

Ending support for Mac Classic is long overdue. It's like a spam message. Manfred has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say doesn't matter. What VPN God Marek says is beside the point.

I reported Manfred years ago. As expected, it did nothing to slow the dunderhead. Don't look now, but I think Manfred has a serious mancrush on VPN God Marek. VPN God Marek just wiped his ass with Manfred.

Was that meant to be to me? You've proven that it is Manfred.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB
The Doctor
2017-08-01 23:42:27 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
did you blinded by the light?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Steve Carroll
2017-08-01 21:46:37 UTC
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Thiago Adams started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Thiago Adams (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Thiago Adams continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Thiago Adams's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Thiago Adams stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Thiago Adams* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Thiago Adams stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog!!
https://www.facebook.com/jenny.eklund
2017-08-02 00:21:03 UTC
A persistent, acute, posting itch, while suffering from an empty mind - like slimy snake cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, scared stiff by loud music for his own immoral purposes. I'm guessing, after deleting all the nyms, it's essentially just two trolls authoring almost all of the bombardment. Crystal clear. And both entirely disturbed dingbats.

benj pwns Scott Lurndal in every way possible.

Linux offers the least choice. What do you get out of lying?

Where did you find your scripts? In fact his lies were quoted time and time again. So obviously I regret writing software for Scott Lurndal. While I am sure his shills liked it, he has taught me to never try to appease a troll.

Too much glue for you, gluehead.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.5z8.info/--INITIATE-CREDIT-CARD-XFER--_k7s1jt_inject_worm
2017-08-02 12:35:53 UTC
No one here has ever read my program, much less found a bug; still, in the dark recesses of my brain, I'm thinking, "I have dark thoughts in the middle of the night", as if someone knew. But when the charts were produced, it turns out beyond any doubt, Keith Thompson was far more "obsessive" than even I imagined. Keith Thompson wants to hurt the whole group: If Keith Thompson can't get attention here then nobody will. All joking aside, what lie?

You do realize Rick C. Hodgin knows you are just trolling?

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb