Marek Novotny at this year's San Francisco Gay Pride Parade.
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-07-14 04:24:40 UTC
Too much glue for you, gluehead. Android runs on the VPN kernel. So yeah, VPN is mobile. VPN is a Super Computer. VPN is a Server. VPN is a Desktop. VPN is growing in market share. His desire is to see Jolly Roger harmed by the spraying of the groups outside. And hey, that could work. Turns out his constant mentioning of Jolly Roger met that definition, so he abandoned that, too. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM. Time to blame the herd! Well... like I said, I know the flooder is Snit, who is a bash scripter but I don't know if it could be used to automate this.

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions trolls but uses a logical fallacy. The herd's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) the Viterbi algorithm to automate posts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group.

--
Do not click this link!!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
2017-07-16 02:05:52 UTC
If you have some-file.doc open in a user space program such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to d.doc via a bash script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to ensure a proper gaslighting of the LCD.

Bill Cunningham's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

Where did you get that from, Bill Cunningham? Why do you keep repeating yourself, Bill Cunningham? Another successful sc test. That is if you count the lowest common denominator of usage as a success.

---
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin

2017-07-16 05:23:27 UTC
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassingInsecure "the Snit shill" Marek

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Insecure "the Snit shill" Marek offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

--
Top Ten Ways Snit Trolls
http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-07-17 23:43:46 UTC
Snit:
-----
I would love to see the group become that! I would love to see
people, for example, pick tasks they do with Desktop Linux which
they believe are handled better than the competition. I have
encouraged that for a long time. But so far few if any such tasks
have been shown.
-----

Marek:
-----
Linux is a Server, A Cloud, A service, A mobile Platform, A
developers dream come true, A super cluster, a Main frame and a
DESKTOP. It's not JUST a desktop. You're a two-bit bullshit coward
who refuses to face what Linux actually is. It's too much for you,
obviously.
-----

Snit (referencing to the above quote):
----
But it is not all of those things. Not even close. It is USED by
those things but it is NOT those things.
-----

Marek (some time later):
-----
Android isn't Linux. Android makes "use" of the Linux kernel.
Android is indeed open source, but it is not community driven open
source. Those that know the difference likely won't cry over Android
ditching the Linux kernel and adopting their own kernel. It simply
never mattered for all the reasons I stated above. Now the fact that
I have to articulate this in writing so these clueless tards like
DFS and Snit can gain some insights because they LACK their own
insights is what I find troubling. They both have no business
arguing in here. They are simply too stupid to have a conversation
about that which they just don't fundamentally understand in the
first place.
-----

Notice Marek uses the concepts I taught him (about how Linux is "USED" by the things he listed) then fantasizes about how I did not know the information HE got wrong and I corrected him with (and did so with no name calling or insults).

Bitterman:
-----
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I and if that wasn't enough, I,I,I,I,I,I.
Talk about a narcissistic fool.
-----

Snit:
-----
You left out his I, I, I, I. AM. BETTER. THAN. SNIT AND DFS!
He is clearly feeling very insecure these days.
-----

Marek Novotny:
-----
Well, if he wants to play this game with me he'll find pictures of
his wife on imgur with dildos all over her and I can cross post
those too. Keep fucking around the. I can play this game too.
-----

---
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
Jonas Eklundh
2017-07-18 03:06:10 UTC
The guy is as popular as ants at a picnic -- and with good reason. Cry harder Cunningham! Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

Seriously, that was good. Did Cunningham think that was clever? You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Cry harder, Cunningham! Too much glue for you, gluehead. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh:

Seriously, what lie?

---
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
http://www.5z8.info/add-worm_z4r9qk_fakelogin