Your crap is getting old, Snit
2017-04-03 23:26:21 UTC
You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what normal people use. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about Trump but offers no evidence. Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. I am working on an idea which will be more than anything Snit can do!

Did he think that was clever? You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

You will never master the best of GIMP the way I have!

My Snoring Solution
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh
2017-04-08 20:29:57 UTC
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer.

If you have b.pdf open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to c.pdf via a GUI menu item whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. LOL! You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS:
How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? What is your evidence? And in response Keith has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the ChromeOS ecosystem is breaking down. See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to blame me. Why do you keep repeating yourself? Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Keith. ronb has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux. That's right owl!

This is something the mainstream media never covers.

Spoken like a true Libertarian.

The herd members value the LCD above choice and productivity.
--
Live on Kickstarter!
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
Jonas Eklundh Communication
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-10 06:50:02 UTC
My uptime is almost ninety-one weeks and that is just how I roll.

Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling.

You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care.

Then this happened: <http://bit.ly/2oNYRgv>. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. You're clueless! Idiot. Keith Thompson shreds John "the moron" Gohde in every way possible. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Any horrendously butthurt insomniac could easily do the same.

Spoken like a typical herd member. Time to blame John "the moron" Gohde!

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
Jonas Eklundh
Steven Petruzzellis
2017-04-11 16:17:30 UTC
Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
http://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.

We are not alone: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->. If you have a.txt open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to c.txt via a preset script whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. If the content is a bunch of rambling Snit-like crap that points to one person. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn? Can you stop begging for my attention? The truth is out there: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/bad_tables.pdf>. Another successful Arch Linux test. That is if you count making a bunch of dangerous choices nobody understands as a success. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump.

-
This broke the Internet!!

http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail